Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2004

Default EGM magazine online?

Okay by now some of you must know about the egm magazine being online and supposedly this is suppose to be true, but the one thing that doesn't add up is the fact that the egm site has the release date as 3/15...while the magazine "supposedly" says the end of march. This is not about the release date, but this is mainly about whether or not you think the magazine article is real or fake. If you noticed anything else that doesn't make sense write it in here *note* don't say jesse mccartney is proof that its fake, cause that is semi-believable since lance bass was sephi (and he did a good job). Another reason is that supposedly the FF characters have changed which I find a little weird since Mandy Moore hasn't been in anything since kh lol.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Default Re: EGM magazine online?

well, the actual magazine isn't online. the editors post articles they write, and since the next issue will be focusing around KH2, then an article might be posted soon, since the magazine comes out the 14th of Feburary. the website is www.1up.com

Registered
    Aug 2005

mag? man i don't think i'll believe them. oh kh2 must be near!!!

Registered
    Apr 2005

The info is real don't worry, it's credible or else they couldn't have written this:
    Copyright © 2006 Ziff Davis Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Originally appearing in Electronic Gaming Monthly.

Registered
    Oct 2004

>_> You know you can submit stuff and say it came from a place but in fact ur lying right?

Registered
    Apr 2005

>_> You know you can submit stuff and say it came from a place but in fact ur lying right?
    ya if you want to deal with the shit that will come after.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Jul 2004

uh so if they said wait a month then march endish like april beginning then??? i didnt understand that part to well

Eclipse

it was a mistake probably. all i know is that egm monthly is coming out february 14th which will have an exclusive interview with tetsuya nomura and we might get a release date. (MIGHT!!!) so cross your fingers

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2004

so if anyone can submit something to that website then its most likely false cause a lot of people like putting false info, because once people find it to be false then they become upset which amuses the person who put up the false info. It amuses me only when its done in forums.

lol internet
    Registered
    Jul 2005

In the VA thread, KL made 2 posts about writing the article himself and that the whole thing was fake, which he quickly changed to two posts about hating Jesse or something. So... yeah, it's probably fake.

Unversed
    Registered
    Nov 2005

No Jesse? NICE!

Yeah I read Mandy Moore's not doing Aerith this time it's Menu Savari (American Beauty, American Pie 1 & 2, and others)

Parts of the interview are leaking online and the EGM magazine will go on sale in 11 days! NOW ALL WE NEED IS FOR SE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!