Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

U$138 for the best ticket here in brazil... It's kind of cheap. I think it will sold out soon

Registered
    Aug 2017
    KHUX

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

I just paid my ticket... So yay, I'll be seeing this in Munich *-*

Registered
    Nov 2017
    Trying to adjust with today's current hardships while having some of my own: the game.

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore!

Shame I can’t go to any of these.

On a side note, am I the only one who wants kigurumi of Kairi, Naminé, Xion and Aqua in their orchestra uniforms for people to take pictures with?

Registered
    Jul 2016
    Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy

Anyone know when dates for later shows are usually announced? Didn't get to go last year or this year, but I would love to go next year and next year will be the best because all the KH3 music as well! Please come back to the UK sometime next year!

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by S.Gill17 View Post
    Anyone know when dates for later shows are usually announced? Didn't get to go last year or this year, but I would love to go next year and next year will be the best because all the KH3 music as well! Please come back to the UK sometime next year!
    Well they announced the dates, and the actual tour itself lol, around March this year, I think? Is that what you mean?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456