Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    ...nothing, I'm on KHi.

Default Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Kairi Spirit of Halloween Costumes Now Available...

Been seeing this around the interwebs but not on KHInsider so I decided to come here either ruin your day or make your day much better...jury is still out on which of those this does.

Kingdom Hearts Costumes - Spirithalloween.com

Keyblade Master DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    nah, just dreaming and admiring the beautiful Undertale PS4 theme as it runs...

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Kairi Spirit of Halloween Costumes Now Available...

The outfits look actually good, but the wigs...
    ...the hair of the dude in the first pic...
    I...

Yea

Registered
    May 2016
    Wish it were Persona 5

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Kairi Spirit of Halloween Costumes Now Available...

What is this?
    WHAT.IS.THIS?!
    Why?
    Just
    Why?

Registered
    May 2017
    KH 2.8

Not gonna lie, these look pretty good, and reasonably priced too! Definitely better than Amazons whopping price of 99 USD for Sora's KH 2 outfit.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER, KH BBS...haha joke on me

Well, they did pay attention to detail...Kairi's outfit even comes with her wristbands...
    The wigs are hideous, mostly because they're so 983594 percent obviously wigs, shining bright and all. The Sora wig (not that drawn-on shit he has in the first pic lol) is actually styled pretty well, but this glittery touch...

Registered
    Mar 2015
    procrastination town, population: me

Why even put wigs on them when they're not even remotely trying.... I wonder what the models are thinking. Probably never even heard of KH. Also, this just makes me realise once again how awful Kairi's dress is lol

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    ...nothing, I'm on KHi.

Pros: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like this.
    Cons: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like...this...

The keyblades are only $25 each (Destiny's Embrace is cool), probably lightweight too, so good props for anyone looking to not spend a ton to lug a heavy one around conventions or ruin your walls swinging around the house.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER, KH BBS...haha joke on me

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    Why even put wigs on them when they're not even remotely trying.... I wonder what the models are thinking. Probably never even heard of KH. Also, this just makes me realise once again how awful Kairi's dress is lol
    Still wondering what they were thinking.
    "Hmmmmmmmmmmm, we gave this character shining red hair, I wonder what dress color would go best with it."
    "PINK!"
    "That's totally eye canc-"
    "PIIIINK SHE A GIRL SHE NEED PINK LOL"

Registered
    Jun 2008

diddly the outfit but bless whoever is releasing that dope kingdom key. all I ever wanted out of this fandom besides kh3

*manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by kupo1121 View Post
    Pros: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like this.
    Cons: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like...this...
    *holds up microphone*

Me: "So Kingdom Hearts, how does it feel to have finally become mainstream?"

KH: "It burns!"

My greatest crime is reading books. Cinder's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    *holds up microphone*

Me: "So Kingdom Hearts, how does it feel to have finally become mainstream?"

KH: "It burns!"
    If I could give you rep, I totally would. That was hilarious and totally made my evening. <3

On a more serious note, I admire the quality in Kairi's Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit. I think the wig isn't all that bad, but the outfit itself is something I would've wanted if I were fourteen years old again. Always wanted to dress up as a kingdom hearts character. Nice to see Kingdom Hearts is steadily becoming more popular out there.

Registered
    Nov 2012
    Dragon Quest VIII

I actually really love the Kairi costume especially, but I'm disappointed in the sizing. I don't know if all the bigger sizes simply sold out immediately or what, but I haven't been able to find it in anything larger than a Medium. Sad day.

Registered
    Jun 2010

Costumes aside, I NEED that Destiny's Embrace keyblade! It's actually really accurate and well done aside from one of the flower's being the wrong color (it's blue instead of purple) and it's a bit shorter than it is in game. Thankfully you can buy the keyblades separate.