Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Default Re: Keep track of your days with this 2018 Kingdom Hearts wall calendar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbilly View Post
    Nah mate, it's gotta be the Golden Girls. "Thank you for being a friend~" That's totally KH material.
    Seriously, though. There is a Golden Girls panel at D23 and I'm so mad it is during the Disney Animation panel because the Golden Girls are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Loving how OUAT is not contemplated even as a joke
    OUAT is trash and should always be treated as such. 8D

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default Re: Keep track of your days with this 2018 Kingdom Hearts wall calendar!

masterspock im surpsie there no kim poosible 15 aniiverssary panel at d23

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    masterspock im surpsie there no kim poosible 15 aniiverssary panel at d23
    To be fair, a lot of anniversary events at D23 have to be pushed really hard by organizers and staff to get approved by Disney. The Goofy Movie panel two years ago was implied to have happened because of some really good luck.

Registered
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    They are also releasing OUAT, Golden Girls, Descendants 2, and the Simpsons calendars (among a few others) the same day. Confirmed: The Simpsons is a world in KH3!
    Since you've had inside scoops in the past, I'm taking your word as fact until proven otherwise.

Registered
    Apr 2007
    Trails in the Sky FC, Tales of Zestiria, Pokemon Glazed, Remember Me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Loving how OUAT is not contemplated even as a joke
    That's because OUAT is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    Seriously, though. There is a Golden Girls panel at D23 and I'm so mad it is during the Disney Animation panel because the Golden Girls are the best.
    THERE'S A GOLDEN GIRLS PANEL??? HOLY SHIT

Registered
    Apr 2007

The images on Amazon changed for the pages. It doesn't look like full Key Art pics anymore but only single characters. What gives?

Registered
    Apr 2007

[QUOTE=Lonbilly;6474931]That's because OUAT is a joke.

OUAT is great. The diddly you talking about? It's like fail if you think it's bad lol.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by keyblader007 View Post
    The images on Amazon changed for the pages. It doesn't look like full Key Art pics anymore but only single characters. What gives?
    Yeah I'm confused too. I thought the amazon one might have been a knock-off, but it's coming from the same vendor. It's weird; the one from Amazon is under $10, but the one off Day-Dreamer's website is $15.

I wonder if the one with singles characters is just a mock up. If not, then this is shamefully false advertising.

Registered
    Oct 2006
    Crash Bandicoot

Yeah if they changed the pages to be those single character designs instead of the key arts, that sucks. Those images on Amazon look pretty bland. I'd much rather have the older preview images they showed before.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Looks like it's time for me to buy one of these lol.

Registered
    Apr 2007

OUAT is great. The diddly you talking about? It's like fail if you think it's bad lol.
    It's alright, brah. You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

But realtalk, if the calender is gonna look different then my interest is kinda lost.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Yeah I'm confused too. I thought the amazon one might have been a knock-off, but it's coming from the same vendor. It's weird; the one from Amazon is under $10, but the one off Day-Dreamer's website is $15.

I wonder if the one with singles characters is just a mock up. If not, then this is shamefully false advertising.
    It's not a knock off but someone messed up the original product images. The non Amazon link still has old one. I got it today while not as nice as Key Arts it's still fantastic.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbilly View Post
    It's alright, brah. You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

But realtalk, if the calender is gonna look different then my interest is kinda lost.
    It's different and only has characters. Also don't be a dick about it. An opinion can't be wrong. I think Walking Dead is a shit show for example. OUAT is my all time favorite.

Registered
    Sep 2009

I just got mine today and I didn't realize they changed the artwork for the calendar. So does the Day-Dreamer website is the one with the Key Arts or is it the same as the Amazon one?

I'm honestly disappointed that they changed the artwork. Talk about false advertisement.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Light&Darkness View Post
    I just got mine today and I didn't realize they changed the artwork for the calendar. So does the Day-Dreamer website is the one with the Key Arts or is it the same as the Amazon one?

I'm honestly disappointed that they changed the artwork. Talk about false advertisement.

Kinda bummed the calender ended up just being... well, that. I'll probably pass in that case.

An opinion can't be wrong.
    Untrue, but you're entitled to that wrong opinion as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast