Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2688
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    procrastination town, population: me

Default Re: The Junk Food Thread.

Did you guys know that. Pasta is good.

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    Did you guys know that. Pasta is good.
    What type of pasta? I prefer Angel Hair as the best pasta.

Registered
    Mar 2015

I like Raketti Spagetti which is like... spaghetti but cut into shorter pieces. It has all the good sides of spaghetti but it's easy to eat.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    THE BEST GAME EVER, KH BBS...haha joke on me

I had all the junk food in the world today.
    Okay, that's a lie.
    I did have a roll with bacon, one with raspberry confiture and like four slices of crisp bread with cream cheese though. I also had two chocolate waffles with milk cream and regular waffles. Did I mention the ice cream I had and the chocolate pudding?
    Right now I'm ending the day with the best milk drink flavor ever: Hazelnut.
    And kohlrabi. Kohlrabi is love.

All in all, today was a bad day for my diet but I desperately CRAVED for some rolls. Rolls are the best. Why does bread consist of carbohydrates mimimimi.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I'm weak

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

I am kind of paranoid right now. I had a meal sized McFlurry and a free strawberry smoothy. The guy behind the counter gave it to me for free when I asked what was in the fridge and what other types of ice cream that they had. I also finished up a can of Code Red Mountain Dew and some pasta mixed with vegetables.

I think I am not going to eat for the rest of the day or at least have a salad. I don't want to be like that 800 pound bride that appeared on Dr. Phil nor that kid that died from too much caffeine. The kid went completely ballistic with Mountain Dew and other caffeine ridden drinks within two hours, I think.

Of course, I don't really agree with the beverage tax that my city is trying to pass, because it would raise the price two bucks. Sodas, especially name brands like Coke, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and etc are already too expensive. I've seen some stores where they are like $4.99 just for a case of twelve cans. I am surprised that I got my case of Code Red for a little over three dollars since the price tag was $5.29.

Registered
    Mar 2008
    Playing
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

I came home from an interview, bought some Crisps, a Dr Pepper and two Boost Bars. Already feel like I gained weight.

*manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

I think I've developed an addiction to banana peppers. (Pickled ones anyway, haven't tried one in it's true form.)

I've been putting them in everything (okay, not everything like cereal or icecream. I'm not crazy. XD) and will eat them straight out of the jar. I can't stop thinking about them. I can't stop dreaming about them. I've been saving the pickling juice wondering if I can use it in anything. It's also really good on liverwurst. Liverwurst sandwiches with banana peppers, grape jelly, spicy mustard and cheese are great! I wonder if anyone will think that combination is weird?

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I think I've developed an addiction to banana peppers. (Pickled ones anyway, haven't tried one in it's true form.)

I've been putting them in everything (okay, not everything like cereal or icecream. I'm not crazy. XD) and will eat them straight out of the jar. I can't stop thinking about them. I can't stop dreaming about them. I've been saving the pickling juice wondering if I can use it in anything. It's also really good on liverwurst. Liverwurst sandwiches with banana peppers, grape jelly, spicy mustard and cheese are great! I wonder if anyone will think that combination is weird?
    You might want to be careful. I am already craving another Code Red Mountain Dew and I already had two today. Two is enough!

Livin' Like Larry GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    The System

I do, ugh. Banana peppers are not my thing at all :P the last time I went to taco bell the dude put a pound of banana peppers in my crunchwrap, and I was so angry. Never doing that again, I just hate the taste of them. (that sounds like your dream though, haha)

Anyone else tried Mountain Dew Dew.S.A.? It's so gross haha, but I kind of love it at the same time xD

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    I do, ugh. Banana peppers are not my thing at all :P the last time I went to taco bell the dude put a pound of banana peppers in my crunchwrap, and I was so angry. Never doing that again, I just hate the taste of them. (that sounds like your dream though, haha)

Anyone else tried Mountain Dew Dew.S.A.? It's so gross haha, but I kind of love it at the same time xD
    I have tried Mountain Dew Pitch Black and it wasn't all that fantastic. I don't know what it was that turned me off, especially since I love grape sodas. I am probably going to stick to Code Red, even though I am likely sending myself to an early grave. I hope I can get these cravings under control.

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Rainbow Six Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post

I'm weak
    My dude. These greasy monsters are the pinnacle of fast food breakfast.

Nope, perfectly normal. Banana peppers are the best, I often put them on a ton of food as well. In fact, I just finished off a jar of whole banana wax peppers, and wow were they delicious.

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Has anyone ever tried Mountain Dew Pitch Black? I don't know why I bothered to taste it. It was probably too much of grape or whatever, I can't really put it into words. I've thought about trying Mountain Dew Voltage, but after trying Pitch Black. I am kind of hesitant. I think I will be trying DQ's five dollar menu or whatever it is tomorrow. I already tried it's Guardian of the Galaxy 2 special blizzard.

Registered
    Mar 2015

Did some googling and ooooh those are called banana peppers? They're good, yeah. Weird name, can't stop thinking about some gross mix between a bell pepper and banana D:

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Has anyone ever gotten their sodas ruined because they decided to walk home with a heavy bag of cat food, a twelve pack of soda, some laundry detergent, and a small package of three sharpies?