Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,614 of 1614
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Default Re: The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

i was with my old man in the hospital from last friday night up until yesterday, then i bought super mario oddessy so i’m just chilling with that

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts Union X , Sonic Forces

Had a pretty decent weekend, did some doodling.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    trying to understand how the concept of "too much Supernatural" is supposed to work

Moving was a bitch, but oh damn jesus have I missed hotel mama. I had almost forgotten just how swag life is when someone else does your laundry, the dishes, grocery shopping, cooks and you don't have to pay rent (well, except for the food, of course).
    IT'S GREAT AND I LOVE IT. I'm sleeping better than in weeks, actually feel refreshed and the fact that I now have two pets just makes it even better. Good weekend, can only recommend.

The Bloody Warrior The Conquerer's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2006

Ehh, not too bad. Went to Chicago for a conference. Got back in the evening Saturday. Decided to hang out at a club to celebrate one of my boy's birthday parties. Made out with some random chick, who I should probably be calling right now, ehh, not too bad...

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by VoidGear. View Post
    Moving was a bitch, but oh damn Jesus have I missed hotel mama. I had almost forgotten just how swag life is when someone else does your laundry, the dishes, grocery shopping, cooks and you don't have to pay rent (well, except for the food, of course).
    IT'S GREAT AND I LOVE IT. I'm sleeping better than in weeks, actually feel refreshed and the fact that I now have two pets just makes it even better. Good weekend, can only recommend.
    Don't you have to pay for the room though, especially for each night that you stay there?

Registered
    Jun 2015
    trying to understand how the concept of "too much Supernatural" is supposed to work

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Desire62 View Post
    Don't you have to pay for the room though, especially for each night that you stay there?
    Huh? I'm staying at my mom's place. xD We call that hotel mama in Germany, because usually moms do all the stuff that hotel workers do for you :D

Keyblade Apprentice Hakan Xatos's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts DDD & Union Cross

This is more of a "how was your Monday?" than anything. It was good because I didn't have to go to work. It was also bad because my alternator went out and I was stranded in a plaza. Pretty much took all day to get a lift, order a new alternator, replace it, charge my battery all while freezing my butt off.

Warrior of Light DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    @ philosophy uni, making coffee and reading Aristotle
    I defeated Sans so gaming is meaningless now

This weekend was INTENSE
    I watched Thor Ragnarok and it honestly was a spectacular watch, I didn't feel so satisfied after watching a movie for ages
    and I finally managed to master Sans's battle (Undertale).................................. since summer I've been trying to beat him, though I never wanted to kill him. I just wanted to master the battle, to see that I win... which I did, after FREAKIN' 158 TRIES (the game counts the times you battle him)
    Spoiler Spoiler: aka it takes 158 tries to feel THIS miserable, watching your favourite character die........ or at least apparently die, since it's up to speculation if he really dies or not. Fortunately... Show

watching Thor felt so good but beating Sans felt so wrong...

Registered
    Mar 2008
    Playing
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

I had the last 2 days off, and squandered them playing Kingdom Hearts.
    Worth it.

Only wish I wasn't working tomorrow.