Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Nobody WakingDawn96's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Hi there everybody, I am new to this website and thought I should introduce myself. My name is of no importance, but my username is WakingDawn96 and my media name on other websites is Xeveemon, so you can call me either or cute nicknames of my two names here, like Dawn, Waking, Xevee, etc.

    I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and was introduced to the series the day the first game came out in North America due to my cousin getting the game and bringing it to my house and I let her play the game on my PS2 and on my TV, my cousins live out of my state, and ever since Donald Duck's first scene, I've been in love with this series.

    Aside from Kingdom Hearts, my interests include playing other video game series, Nintendo is my favorite video game company and I love playing their games. My interests also include RPing, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, watching TV and movies, and things among the sort.

    Now, I will say, I'm not a perfect person, and I will admit that. My past isn't the best, and I have a bunch of regrets. But, I like to go by the motto of "Don't judge me for my past, look forward to my future." So, if I make a mistake, I will own up to the consequences, but I will try my hardest to not mess up and stop mistakes from happening before they can come into light. I am ready to walk a brand new path to dawn, and awake a better version of myself while I am on this website. I promise, I will follow the rules, and do my hardest to get along with everybody, because we all should be able to be friends and respect one another.


    (Please note, I shall only talk about my real world status to those that I trust. I will say that I have austism, and can have moments where I just need to be alone and calm down, but I am usually a friendly and fun person, and I hope I get to show you all that somewhere down the road.)
       

  2. #2
    what a beautiful Duwang KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    16
    Posts
    1,421
    Gender
    Playing
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    :D Hey!! Welcome to the forums, WakingDawn!

  3. #3
    Unversed Soldier's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    18
    Posts
    178
    Gender
    Playing
    KH 2.8

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by WakingDawn96 View Post
    Hi there everybody, I am new to this website and thought I should introduce myself. My name is of no importance, but my username is WakingDawn96 and my media name on other websites is Xeveemon, so you can call me either or cute nicknames of my two names here, like Dawn, Waking, Xevee, etc.

    I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and was introduced to the series the day the first game came out in North America due to my cousin getting the game and bringing it to my house and I let her play the game on my PS2 and on my TV, my cousins live out of my state, and ever since Donald Duck's first scene, I've been in love with this series.

    Aside from Kingdom Hearts, my interests include playing other video game series, Nintendo is my favorite video game company and I love playing their games. My interests also include RPing, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, watching TV and movies, and things among the sort.

    Now, I will say, I'm not a perfect person, and I will admit that. My past isn't the best, and I have a bunch of regrets. But, I like to go by the motto of "Don't judge me for my past, look forward to my future." So, if I make a mistake, I will own up to the consequences, but I will try my hardest to not mess up and stop mistakes from happening before they can come into light. I am ready to walk a brand new path to dawn, and awake a better version of myself while I am on this website. I promise, I will follow the rules, and do my hardest to get along with everybody, because we all should be able to be friends and respect one another.


    (Please note, I shall only talk about my real world status to those that I trust. I will say that I have austism, and can have moments where I just need to be alone and calm down, but I am usually a friendly and fun person, and I hope I get to show you all that somewhere down the road.)
    Welcome to the forums, be sure to read the FAQ.

  4. #4
    S A V A G E Recon's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,428

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    OH!








    YEAH!
    NEW MEMBER



    Welcome!

  5. #5
    literal son of a bitch Chuman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Age
    18
    Posts
    12,358
    Gender

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    hey man, welcome to khi. we have all kinds of stuff to do and discuss here. this site covers a lot of fandoms, the nintendo thread on here especially is pretty popular, and its good you like to RP because thats a popular thing to do also. just read this FAQ and if you ever want to talk, just shoot me a message!

    btw, what shows do you watch?

  6. #6
    Keyblade Master DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Location
    indirectly at the lithography workshop
    Age
    20
    Posts
    779
    Gender
    Playing
    nah, just dreaming and admiring the beautiful Undertale PS4 theme as it runs...

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Hey, Dawn~ welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a nice time here ^^

  7. #7
    Unversed Zapt's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2016
    Location
    Mementos
    Age
    17
    Posts
    154
    Gender
    Playing
    Wish it were Persona 5

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Welcome!
    Hope you enjoy your stay:D

  8. #8
    Unversed Veevee's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    142
    Gender
    Playing
    Digimon World: Next Order, Adventures of Mana, Pokemon Sun, Stardew Valley

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Welcome! You're Xeveemon, I'm Veevee, we have probably the same name derivation. It's quite hard to judge you for your past since we don't know it :') have fun in the forum, with those hobbies you'll blend in in no time. :)

  9. #9
    whatever Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    5,676
    Gender

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Welcome! I see you're a fan of Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? The game is awesome! :D

    You do already seem like a nice, fun person, so I hope to see you around! :)

  10. #10
    Nobody Ditman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Age
    19
    Posts
    0
    Gender
    Playing
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mighty Gunvolt Burst

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Got a soft spot for Rabbids in my heart, lol. Shame a lot of people dislike them for their association with Minions.

  11. #11
    Unversed Soldier's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    18
    Posts
    178
    Gender
    Playing
    KH 2.8

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditman View Post
    Got a soft spot for Rabbids in my heart, lol. Shame a lot of people dislike them for their association with Minions.
    No, I think some people hate it because they took the spotlight off of Rayman, who used to be a big thing until Rayman raving rabbids showed up.

  12. #12
    Nobody Ditman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Age
    19
    Posts
    0
    Gender
    Playing
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mighty Gunvolt Burst

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    No, I think some people hate it because they took the spotlight off of Rayman, who used to be a big thing until Rayman raving rabbids showed up.
    But it's not like they cancelled Rayman. Several amazing Rayman games came out after Raving Rabbids, plus Rayman Legends is getting some love on the Nintendo Switch with extra content.

  13. #13
    Nobody WakingDawn96's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    btw, what shows do you watch?
    I actually watch a mixture of shows. Like, I still really enjoy Nickelodeon shows and still love Spongebob to the point I reference it almost every day. I also like shows like Once Upon a Time (though haven't finished last season yet), Supergirl, I keep meaning to watch the Marvel TV shows, and I like shows like those with action, drama, etc. But also, I do watch Big Brother on CBS, but that is mainly the only reality show I watch. Also, I am a big fan of Pokemon and have been since I was two years old, and so I still watch Pokemon to this day. I also am trying to get into watching more anime series, but that is a slow process with me, to be honest. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Veevee View Post
    Welcome! You're Xeveemon, I'm Veevee, we have probably the same name derivation. It's quite hard to judge you for your past since we don't know it :') have fun in the forum, with those hobbies you'll blend in in no time. :)
    I only say that part about my past in case it were to ever pop up. I've been on multiple different sites, and just want to make it clear that whatever my search history can be, I just want to make sure it doesn't effect me on here. :)

    Also, I got my username from Exveemon but I changed it to Xeveemon, and people kept calling me nicknames of that name. But it's nice to see a Veevee, it's such a nice username and kind of fits with my media name. I hope to see you around. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    Welcome! I see you're a fan of Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? The game is awesome! :D

    You do already seem like a nice, fun person, so I hope to see you around! :)
    Yes, I only got to the second world, but I am already in love with the game, it's so fun and creative and totally awesome as you said. :)

    And I hope to see you around as well. Also, I like your avatar and signature pictures, they are very nice in design, and I like Blaine's design in the source picture already, he looks very nice, after so long of not seeing his face. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditman View Post
    But it's not like they cancelled Rayman. Several amazing Rayman games came out after Raving Rabbids, plus Rayman Legends is getting some love on the Nintendo Switch with extra content.
    This is exactly what I said the other said but in different words. This is so honestly truthful and I totally agree that people forget about that Rayman is still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. :)
    Last edited by WakingDawn96; September 4, 2017 at 12:31 AM.

  14. #14
    Nobody WakingDawn96's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    (Please delete this, I thought it was going to go into my last post, but it didn't. I am new and I made an error, so please delete this. Thank you in advance. :))

  15. #15
    Nobody Sorami_Eclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In your dreams~
    Age
    16
    Posts
    9
    Gender
    Playing
    KH2, KH(UX), KH.02, Overwatch

    Default Re: Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

    Hey Walking Dawn!
    It's cool to find another RPing person, although it's been a while since I've RPed. Maybe we could start a thread and get a lot of other people to join? Hope to see you around!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •