Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Warrior of Light DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Earthbound. This game understands my profound love for coffee, apparently now

Default Re: The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Got a little question. Out of curiosity, I looked up the username color meaning again in the FAQ and clicked the Forum Leaders link too. I noticed there are the Contributors who have green names and well, may I ask what a Contributor actually is/does?

Registered
    Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey Heroine View Post
    Got a little question. Out of curiosity, I looked up the username color meaning again in the FAQ and clicked the Forum Leaders link too. I noticed there are the Contributors who have green names and well, may I ask what a Contributor actually is/does?
    There’s a few different ways to be a contributor.

Some of those people there work for FFN. For some reason they signed up to the forums to share the news they write but they’ve pretty much abandoned us and ran off with the site to do their own thing so a lot of the FF news isn’t posted here anymore.

People like Saken are classed as a contributor because they are one of our translators and that’s all the do, unlike Zephyr who posts news from time to time.

Finally, Narukami is a contributor because they pop in from time to time to help out with the modding or maybe some main site news work during heavy periods of time (E3, Jump Festa), but they can’t fully commit to being on staff because of a heavy work load in real life.

Warrior of Light DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Earthbound. This game understands my profound love for coffee, apparently now

Now I see. Thanks for the answer, Chaser!

Registered
    Jun 2008

https://forums.khinsider.com/forum-g...der-2-0-a.html

can this be stickied? thanks brohs

Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    Of course! It's stickied now. And you're welcome! :]

Registered
    Aug 2017
    Digimon World: Next Order, Adventures of Mana, Stories PoD, Dark Cloud

I have created a fanclub and I would like to create another in the fanclub section. Since I want to lead each fanclub with another additional person, I would like that person to have the same "admin" rights over that thread as I have, e.g. adding members in the start post. Is it possible to share the right to edit the start post with another person?
    At this moment I'm talking about the Saix fanclub I'm sharing with Sorami_Eclipse and I wanted to confirm this question first before I start a Larxene fanclub with Muke.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Veevee View Post
    I have created a fanclub and I would like to create another in the fanclub section. Since I want to lead each fanclub with another additional person, I would like that person to have the same "admin" rights over that thread as I have, e.g. adding members in the start post. Is it possible to share the right to edit the start post with another person?
    At this moment I'm talking about the Saix fanclub I'm sharing with Sorami_Eclipse and I wanted to confirm this question first before I start a Larxene fanclub with Muke.
    Another mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that another person can just be given the ability to edit your first post in a thread. I believe only you can do so and a mod overseeing that section.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Is there a problem with sending PMs to multiple users? This is the second time I tried to do that, but it seems like it only sends the PM to the first user in the list...? I separated users with a semi-colon like the box says.

Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    Is there a problem with sending PMs to multiple users? This is the second time I tried to do that, but it seems like it only sends the PM to the first user in the list...? I separated users with a semi-colon like the box says.
    I gave it a try and it appears to be fine on my end. I'll inquire about it with the rest of the staff to see if they know what the cause may be. :3

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I was on the receiving end of a multi-user pm just now and it worked fine.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435