• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sapphic Sasquatch

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I read this and holy moly, I loved this! I loved the characterization of Riku and Sora, I loved their dynamic and this was just a pretty good fic overall. Although, it wasn't until like halfway through the fic that I realized this was supposed to be a high school AU and not just a post KH3 au or...
  2. Sapphic Sasquatch

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Yeah, sure I do! One of them was the VaniKai link I sent earlier, but two others that come to mind are a RepliNami and a KaiXi fics. RepliNami fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/535213 KaiXi fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17967521 How about you?
  3. Sapphic Sasquatch

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, that is true. But hey, that's what fanfic is for, right? But that's why I prefer stories that are more character driven than plot driven, if that makes sense. But this is Kingdom Hearts and the series is well known for its large plot and lore, so that's...
  4. Sapphic Sasquatch

Lea, Isa, and Ventus would be awesome to see not gonna lie. I'd also love to see Naminé and Riku making a comeback but I'm doubtful since Riku's in Quadratum now... If not them, then Naminé and Roxas. But for all-new interactions, I'd love to see Naminé and Ventus, Roxas and Ventus, Aqua and...
  5. Sapphic Sasquatch

Exactly! I'm sure so many other people have said this but that's the problem with trios and just "designated groups" for characters to "belong to", especially for series like Kingdom Hearts with such a wide cast of characters, because those "designated groups" limit character interactions...
  6. Sapphic Sasquatch

I don't have any problems with it, and yeah, I do agree that they should have more interactions together.
  7. Sapphic Sasquatch

Everyone is entitled to their headcanons so long as they're not problematic. SoXi is cute. (I'm assuming you mean Sora and Xion?) They definitely have some potential and I can see some of the appeal in it.
  8. Sapphic Sasquatch

Basically all of the Vanitas ships I ship now. I used to be an anti-Vanitas-shipper but I've gotten over that; Vaniku, Vanipliku, and Namitas have a special place in my heart. But also Namiku/RikuNami and MarLar. I used to be really heavy on my gay Riku/Marluxia/Larxene headcanons but I came to...
  9. Sapphic Sasquatch

I hope you enjoy it! I'm currently rereading and it's definitely as good as I remember so far.
  10. Sapphic Sasquatch

Here it is. https://archiveofourown.org/works/25718107 It really is interesting and fun to read.
  11. Sapphic Sasquatch

I think I did too wtf??? 😭😭 VaniKai does that to you, I guess. But there actually is a VaniKai fic I read that I really enjoyed and especially because of the characterization of Kairi and Vanitas. It's always a fic I come back to when I'm in a big VaniKai mood and I think what you described is...
  12. Sapphic Sasquatch

VaniKai has lots of potential imo. I feel like they'd ground each other if that makes sense, but again, not in a VaniKai mood right now for some reason 😭. The Romeo and Juliet thing is true though and I might work on a fic?? 👀 But one thing I hate about VaniKai fics (and just Vanitas fics in...
  13. Sapphic Sasquatch

I was gonna Larxel too lol, but then I started thinking about it and I don't think I was ever much of a fan of it. It also probably comes down to my gay Axel bias haha. I think another ship that fits that description though is VaniKai. I sorta have a "love hate relationship" with it, if you...
  14. Sapphic Sasquatch

Ahh there's probably a couple but the one that immediately comes to mind is SoKai. I don't dislike it or hate it or anything like that, but the hype for it just died down personally.
  15. Sapphic Sasquatch

Here's the link And same here, I'd make a lot more playlists if I just had the motivation/time to and knowledge.
  16. Sapphic Sasquatch

I have a whole playlist that my two friends made, but songs that come from the top of my head are The Moon Song by Beabadoobee Sweetest Perfection by Depeche Mode Scary Love by The Neighborhood The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives Sunlight by Hozier Like Real People Do by Hozier Demolition...
  17. Sapphic Sasquatch

Great, I'd love to see the RepliShi fic, especially since I've been warming up to them a lot recently. And I Know You being a Naminé song fits so well. On a sort of unrelated note, I can also see Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood being a RepliNami song.
  18. Sapphic Sasquatch

I'm definitely gonna listen to all the songs you've listed ahhh Ooh. I've been warming up to Xehaqus a lot lately so I'm gonna have to listen to these. Mmm Soriku... AkuSai angst song? Sign me up. PLEASE. I would love to see this come to fruition oh my god? Another song I thought of that...
  19. Sapphic Sasquatch

I have too many songs for many ships, so I have the same dilemma as you lol. But to list a few, I have: NamiKai - Come Inside Of My Heart by IV Of Spades SoRiKai - Obstacles by Syd Matters Xehaqus - The Night We Met by Lord Huron RepliNami - Romantic Homicide by d4vd RokuNami - touch tank by...
  20. Sapphic Sasquatch

Ah I'll have to convince you somehow but only time will tell hehe Well then, I hope you enjoy it and take to it as much as I do.
Back