• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Made an account years ago

Yeah that was from way before when he apparently came here tho lol. And yeah no i definitely know that. More of just looking for clues if anything. I didn't expect him to be active anymore on either here or khv, but my search with my last clue led me to here lol.
  2. S

When he left khv his username was asterisk. He also used the name gatekeeper when I met him and he used use a name that was like tularim or something similar
  3. S

I can't even lie I'm still technically looking for that friend that left khv to come here but I don't even know where to start lmfao. And I was fixing some controllers and I need to fix a series s
  4. S

Been better, currently working on some projects to make some money, trying to get back into forum life even tho forums are a dead medium now lol
  5. S

Never actually introduced myself, mainly made the account trying to find an old friend that left khv. I'm sadden. How's it going?
Back