• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LucemFerto

I need help: Sourcing the claim that Disney is the reason Worlds are not allowed to cross over.

Hello, everyone! I am currently working on a video, and I wanted to talk about why, while Kingdom Hearts is nominally a crossover, there are very few actual crossovers between Disney Worlds (unlike other Disney crossover titles such as Infinity, Mirrorverse, Dreamlight Valley, etc.). Now, when...
  2. LucemFerto

Dark Road ► Seeing as Dark Road (maybe) releases tomorrow, I did a video predicting what will happen

Long time listener, first time caller and already just self-promoting. A good first impression. Anyway, KHInsider has always been my go-to stop for all things Kingdom Hearts and I love reading the forums (when the series is a bit more active). So, seeing as I made a video on Kingdom Hearts, I...
Back