• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squood!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Squood!

When are we expecting news?

I personally believe the MCU in particular doesn't belong A standard Marvel world that's more comic-based with a stylized look? Hopin' for that and if the look doesn't happen I can hope the world would primarily focus around Schpaidah-Man
  2. Squood!

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Roxas, Xion, and Axel spent a lotta time outside of missions in Twilight Town and Namine practically lived there[stuck in a mansion tho] after CoM so
  3. Squood!

I'm still sorta on the fence about KH4 showing up at the SoP but it's crazy how almost ten years ago we got Ux and KH3 at the same E3 conference but now people feel like only one game HAS to be focused on before the other gets its turn.
  4. Squood!

They'd be stupid to go another year without saying a thing about KH4. Either that or Nomura's definition of "a while" is vast.
  5. Squood!

That fuckin thing where Square can't market more than one series be like
  6. Squood!

I kinda doubt KH4 will show up here tbh But hey, Tekken 8 was announced at a State of Play so
  7. Squood!

Are you prepared to perish with this belief
  8. Squood!

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

How is Mickey comic relief???
  9. Squood!

Hello!

It's nice to have more people around =w=, how ya doin
  10. Squood!

Really? The DISNEY side is underutilized? The side that literally went "Oh yes FAIRY GODMOTHER can just POP into the Final World"
  11. Squood!

...bruh I read that as Linked Horizon and went "wtf does AOT have to do with this"
  12. Squood!

I mean you're just askin' for a regular-ass Disney game then
  13. Squood!

Y'know....that kinda makes me wonder. Blank Points clearly sets up Sora going...somewhere, having made up his mind on the task before him. OG Coded/ReCoded reiterates that with the specifics of the note in its ending. Then we get the teaser for BBS Volume 2 in FM. Stuff like Aqua coming...
  14. Squood!

...you and your fancy schmancy time travel time zones while I gotta deal with Eastern Standard Time ;A;
  15. Squood!

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Y'know I keep wondering if this was a localization thing but the only things that bring up translation regarding this are reddit threads and no one seems to really try and prove either way outside of saying things or going "he smells himself in this picture"
Back