• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoxasFanboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Difficulty Assessments - Survey for a seminar paper

You can inform yourself by using Google (or something like it) that survio.com is a Website to create surveys and not some scamwebsite. And if its not enough, i would be happy, if someone who already paticipated could confirm that its not a scam. Or you can send me a DM and i will prove to you...
  2. R

Thank you very much. Maybe you could play the VS-mode for a few minutes against CPU's? It would help me a lot! As i already said: every person makes a great impact on the resultat because the MoM-community isnt as big as other communitys of other rhythm-games... :/
  3. R

Btw the survey lasts until the end of February. Every single Person is counting! :) It dont take more than 5 min to answer the questions. Feel free to contact me, if u have any questions about it.
  4. R

Hey guys :) I'm a student from Germany studying computer science at "TU Darmstadt". Currently I have a seminar paper to do in which I have to analyze how difficulty is created in a rhythm-based game. I chose "Kingdom Hearts-Melody of Memory" and need participants for my survey to support and...
Back