• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Launchpad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

I woke up today with zero thoughts and ended today with one (dumb) thought...

It works well with the established lore, I feel like it could connect to other spiritual/mystical constructs like Coco's afterlife and the force in Star Wars, too. The idea of Disneying via Astral Plane stings a little since they finally cooked with the Gummi Ship in KH3 I'm glad you were able...
  2. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Seems like this is the first KH game to have generally pretty bad character designs all over. The new character (who I won't spoil by name) has a really generic design and colors that clash pretty hard. Hair in particular is looking rough in this title, but the designs themselves generally feel...
  3. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

I'm really hoping that they change focus on how they advertise this game compared to how they did with KH3. KH3 was advertised as an epic culmination with twists and turns, each trailer exposing more crucial story elements. Then, in the end it turned out (in my opinion) to be another stupid...
  4. Launchpad

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

pretty excited for even Sora himself to be omitted in favor of hard ass no-fun ex-military beat cop Brett Michaels (Caucasian) who learns how to connect with his son Tommy Michaels (Caucasian also) after getting sucked into the Disney dimension. "A-hyuck, you gotta use the Keyblade, Brett!"...
  5. Launchpad

live action hybrid Okay, now I'm definitely excited. Strapping in for full Kingdom Hearts cringe with my popcorn and my girlfriend
  6. Launchpad

hi, this is one of the most fucking insane things i've ever seen someone say with their full chest on this forum.
  7. Launchpad

For whatever reason they've got a weird thing about House of Mouse. It's not even available to stream. I didn't really care for it, thought the jokes were lame and the stories were unfunny and uninteresting, but I don't see why they had to go and bury it, lol. And the reason to do this with KH...
  8. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

Crisis Core Reunion dropping so close to Rebirth had to be confusing for the less invested consumer. They're awful for shelving ongoing projects, absolutely. But they could stand to be more strategic with said smaller projects, while also pricing them accordingly.
  9. Launchpad

To be honest, I think the biggest draw here is getting Maleficent, Jafar, Hades, Hook, Ursula and Oogie together to plot, riff, and get mad at each other. That in and of itself is a stickier and more pliable premise than anything else they could come up with. That kind of thing will go viral in...
  10. Launchpad

it's pretty crazy how a while back I felt like KH was experiencing a definitive decline in global popularity-- not washed, or over, or anything like that, just not growing. I thought their only shot at a popularity boom with 4 was to pump budget into a kickass Vader fight and shill it everywhere...
  11. Launchpad

I'm not too concerned because my hopes aren't that high either way, lol. The je nais se quois of Kingdom Hearts is the first-hand player experience of traveling to Disney worlds, fighting the bad guys, and hanging out with Donald Duck. Strip that interactivity away, and you've stripped away my...
  12. Launchpad

Disney doesn't have any problem at all with their characters intermingling, referencing each other, what have you. I mean.. fucking Disney World, dude, it's all over the place. Their issue with Kingdom Hearts is the high amount of overseas correspondence, if I were to guess. Why spend so much...
  13. Launchpad

There's nothing competitive or profitable about making a show. For how expensive it'd be to produce, a series wouldn't drive too many Disney plus subs, and it'd probably only cater to KH fans who are already dug-in with the series. A movie can be its own whole thing pulling in a broader audience...
  14. Launchpad

You'd be surprised how quickly any previously established rules will vanish as soon as Kingdom Hearts is a viable movie where all the Disney characters can appear together, make quips, and have action sequences. The stage is already set for it. Crossover movies are huge. Video game movies are...
  15. Launchpad

The only way a KH movie will bang is if it rides the wave of (lame and generic) crossover/multiverse movies that are all the rage right now. Classic characters like Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Ariel, Hercules all coming together in the same movie to fight bad guys is all it'd take. An extreme...
Back