Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Heartless
    Registered
    Jan 2007

Default Marluxia looks like a woman.

You didn't really have to click on this. I just wanted to say that Marluxia looks like a woman. Desn't it?

Xalthorik

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Apr 2007

Default Re: Marluxia looks like a woman.

I agree on this completely. Before they called him he on chain of memories i thought that he was a woman, and even after that i was skeptical.

Registered
    Sep 2006

I thought Marluxia was a woman until i fought him in KH:COM and he sounded like a dying goat when i hit him and I'm all, "That ain't a woman!".

Registered
    Apr 2007

Um. Thanks for that ever so enlightening... piece of info? -_-

<.<
    >.>

Yeah, he does somewhat look like one... unless you actually look at him. He has a man's build... and then there are the facial features and whatnot...

Unversed
    Registered
    Oct 2006

I thought so too, but Vexen was mistakenly called Vixen one time so, that was weirder actually.

Registered
    Apr 2007

man i always thought he was a woman until it was cleared up that he just had purple long hair for "style" i guess would be a word for it.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Wow...do you think your funny, oh wait no, you think your cool. Yea thats it, well to tell you the truth, Marluxia is the most BA organization character no matter what you say it is the truth. His abilities are not only nature, but if you did research, DEATH. Try watching his fight in KH2FM+ I don't think you will be saying this for long. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm kind of sad I wasted my time consulting with fools such as yourselves, I take my leave now.

~B n' H~

Registered
    Dec 2005

Nomura said he was originally suppose to be a woman/girl, but he changed it.

Why? One woman in the Org. is not fair. Though that just makes Larxene more special.

you diddlying...diddly Daniel Faraday's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006

That's because, like Axel, Sora, Riku, Leon, Roxas, and more or less every other character in the series, Marluxia is as gay as they come.

I mean, seriously, pink hair? Flowers? He was even a woman at one point in Nomura's mind. That pretty much makes him a transy.

Good god.

~Dorian Gray

Registered
    Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by pwninator View Post
    Wow...do you think your funny, oh wait no, you think your cool. Yea thats it, well to tell you the truth, Marluxia is the most BA organization character no matter what you say it is the truth. His abilities are not only nature, but if you did research, DEATH. Try watching his fight in KH2FM+ I don't think you will be saying this for long. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm kind of sad I wasted my time consulting with fools such as yourselves, I take my leave now.

~B n' H~
    Agreed. I'm sick and tired of people calling Marluxia a women or homosexual. And, If you think about it, Nature is one of the strongest elements. It gives life and Death, as pwninator said. Plus, Marluxia was the only Org member, beside Larxene, brave enough to try to overthrow Organization XIII. Plus, he was nearly sucsessful.

Registered
    Apr 2007

but marluxia was supposed to be a woman at one point. and flowers being his "power" not very badass, except when byakuya uses them, he actually makes it look cool. the sythe is cool tho. but his apperance, totally chick-like.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by swizzle View Post
    but marluxia was supposed to be a woman at one point. and flowers being his "power" not very badass, except when byakuya uses them, he actually makes it look cool. the sythe is cool tho. but his apperance, totally chick-like.
    Yeah...have you seen his boss fight yet? Its not very chick-like if you ask me. He is a different kind of character, and obviously those of you who are stupid enough to post here are to naive to see this.

Registered
    May 2007

Not saying anything about Marluxia's strength or badassness, he does look rather feminine.

Registered
    Apr 2007

man why is everyone getting pissed from this statement?
    When I first saw marluxia on the KH2 opening i thought he was a woman.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Not saying anything about Marluxia's strength or badassness, he does look rather feminine.
    His figure looks nothing like a female's. Actually, his figure is somewhat close to Xemnas'. Just because he has pink hair doesn't make him a female.

man why is everyone getting pissed from this statement?
    Isn't it obvious? Both pwninator and I are big Marluxia fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast