Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Default How many times have Sora, Donald, and Goofy been used in a sentence

i just wondering what guys think on how many times Sora, Donald, and Goofy have been used in a sentence im gussing at least 100 times or less cause cause a lot of the cutscene had someone saying sora, donald, and goofy

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
    Registered
    Jun 2004

Default Re: How many times have Sora, Donald, and Goofy been used in a sentence

^Yeah, I think they say that too much. A little 'You three' or 'you guys' wouldn't have been so bad. But everytime, it's 'Sora, Donald, Goofy'.

Registered
    Dec 2005

yeah i know like everyone 5 seconds its Sora donald Goofy it sorted drove me crazy for a little bit

Registered
    Jun 2004

^Yeah, it kind of got under my skin a little too. Whenever a character was about to ask for a favor I was eventually going 'Oh no. They're going to say Sora, Donald, Goofy again'.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Apr 2007

haha, that is so true, like right when you get to Hallow Bastion in KH2, "My name is Sora, mine is Goofy, and mine is donald.

They don't have to introduce themsevels all the time.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Ya....
    SORA DONALD GOOFY!
    SORA DONALD GOOFY!
    SORA DONALD GOOFY!
    SORA GOOFY DONALD!
    GOOFY DONALD SORA!
    DONALD GOOFY SORA!
    ~and it goes on and on...~

Registered
    Dec 2005

the last time tho i think i shout sora donald goofy i think is trons world the second time u visit

Registered
    Dec 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Soraox View Post
    the last time tho i think i shout sora donald goofy i think is trons world the second time u visit
    I don't remember it any time after Tron, so, quite possibly that was the last time.

But, they did overuse it alot.

Registered
    Mar 2007

at least roxas doesnt yell: SORA, DONALD, GOOFY!!!! instead of hayner pence olette

Registered
    Dec 2005

actaully he does say sora donald and goofy once

Registered
    Jun 2004

Simba said it the worst. It's just the way he delivered all the names was just all wrong. Jasmine didn't say 'Goofy' right. The one person who said 'Sora, Donald, and Goofy' the best was Jack Skellington.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
    Youtube Top Comment Wars

when Kingdom Hearts 2 cam out and I was playing it in public, a lot of poeple suddenly glance at my game when they hear those three accursed names...

Registered
    Sep 2004

LMAO!

I always pick up upon and then hate things like that.

(OMG. I missed Jay's birthday, I AM SO SORRY!)

Nobody
    Registered
    Apr 2007

You know that's a good point maybe someone should say "hey you three" or something like that:toungesmile: