Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Bloody Warrior The Conquerer's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2006

Default How does not wanting to be in a relationship makes you gay?

Alright I was at lunch with my peers and friends it was the average day at lunch, I sat extremely close to this girl because there was no more room at the table. The girl across the table said ehh, Phillip is so close to her....(Phillip is my name so yeah). Anyway my friend said nahh Phil likes being next to girls. I cracked a little smile then the girl across the table said "how come you don't like girls"? I was like wtf?

"I never gave that impression at all". Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said no and then she said that if I ever had a girlfriend. I said yeah and I told her about my last one. She said that she don't like guys who don't hang around girls that much because she thinks their gay. I said I'm not gay! And my friend was like yeah, what is wrong with being quiet.

She said nothing but Phillip does not talk to girls alot so he could be. I was like wtf. Then my friend mentions something about this boy sitting a few seats to the side and said that he does not have a girl, although he is not gay. She said but he talks to girls a lot so he must be straight. I said I do not want to get into a relationship right now.

These 2 girls were like why, I said I don't need a girl for now... She said that is not normal. They asked if I was scared, I said no and they went on to say that some boys are scared of girls. Me went like sigh...:huh: They were really staring to get on my nerves now. Then the first girl said that she was going to hook me up with her friend.

I said No! For one I don't like the girl and I said I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY. Now they look at me with wierd faces. How do I cope with this? I'm not gay, I like girls but I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I can't make myself any more clear without blowing a fuse or making myself look like an idiot.

Registered
    Aug 2004

Default Re: How does not wanting to be in a relationship makes you gay?

Ignore them. :/ They're being a bunch of preps who think that you're gay if you wear pink, happen to twitch your eye a certain way, draw anime, like anime, and happen to breathe.

Trust me, girls will do anything to try to make a reason as to why a guy won't go out with them. "Oh, you don't like me? Must be gay!" It's a self-esteem boost, I don't do it, but I can se the logic. If a girl thinks they're pretty, they think all the guys want them. If a guy doesn't want her, the guy must be gay because shoot, nothing's wrong with her.

My best suggestion is to ignore her. She's trying to get a reaction out of you. If she starts going on about it, turn to your guy friend and start up a conversation. "How was that test? Want those pototas?" or whatever you guys talk about. I've heard stuff about robots and lasers. <-<

To be honest, I prefer a guy that doesn't talk to girls a whole lot, because then I feel like as though, when he starts talking to me, it actually means something. It also shows that if I were to ever get into a relationship, I won't have to worry about him cheating, or at least not seeing him with other girls.

Registered
    Mar 2006

Yeah thanks I feel a bit better now. I actually use to talk to her but something about her just got be irritated, so I avoid her. I think she likes me but I don't like her and she knows it, so now she wants to hook me up with one of her friends and I'd be pissed if I arrived at school with an unexpected visitor. That's the point she wants me to go out with one of her friends and I do not want that.
    It'll be chaos if she does that.

Registered
    Dec 2005

Same thing here.

I'm in middle school, and people are like "AHAHAHA UR NOT IN RELATIONSHIP SO U MUST B GAY!11". That's the logic that today's youth is plauged with.

I have a hell of a lot of crap on my plate at the moment. I do not want a relationship with a girl. THIS will create more problems, and will probably not solve any.

And my brother uses the "Plauged Youth" logic. He figures I must be gay because I'm not intrested in girls.

Registered
    Mar 2006

Yeah something similar to that. I'm interested in girls, its just I'm not looking for anymore, well I mean at least not in these few months till school lets out anyway. That's wierd, I say I like girls, I just don't want a girlfriend right now and the girls think I'm gay for saying that. I know that I wanted a girl during the early part of this year, but I've kind of grown out of that habit for now. Its just I don't have the money and the devotion right now.

Nobody
    Registered
    Apr 2007

Heh, you should talk to intelligent people. Or less shallow.

Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.

women are ebil, they will trap you in a never ending circle of twisted logick.

Registered
    Dec 2003

I get the same idiots at my school. They always seem interested in my love life. I either ignore them, tell them to screw off, or just answer out of annoyance. Its funny though. I sometimes switch my story around to the same people and they still believe it.

Just laugh at those in high school relationships. They are the true losers. But its funny. You would think the guy who constantly talks to girls is gay. Go figure =\

Nobody
    Registered
    Apr 2007

As an afterthought, hook up with the girl who's tormenting you and never talk to her again. That oughta teach her a good lesson.

Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.

As an afterthought, hook up with the girl who's tormenting you and never talk to her again. That oughta teach her a good lesson.
    say wut?

Dial 'M' for 'Motherdiddlyer' Massive Attack's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2006
    video games are my favourite video games

Same with me... I haven't ever been in a relationship because there's no point at a young age. The pros are losing your virginity, but that's kind of dishonest. Though some people just think I'm not interested in girls at the moment.

Registered
    Feb 2006
    dont play games ive been at basic training lately

Dating from ages 5-11 is perfectly fine. You don't do anything, and rumors don't spread, and you're not, at least I hope not, being pressured into doing "crazily naughty" things.

Dating from ages 13-15 is basically pointless. That's when hormones kick in, and you should pretty much just be spending time with friends. Plus, you probably don't make much money until you get a job. And I'll be blunt, every dollar I make I want for myself, and not to spend on a girl I kind of like. I just think you should be spending time with friends at that age.

Dating from 16+ is fine, although ages 16-18 is a little skeptical.

Registered
    Jun 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Dating from ages 13-15 is basically pointless.

So you're saying that I shouldn't be in a relationship until I'm 16 because it's pointless?

Is Love pointless?

Really?

HELL NO!!!

Registered
    Apr 2007

Honestly, don't bother with these people. There's one thing mate that you will never know: the impression you give to others. According to their mentalities, you give them certain impressions but does that mean they are right? No. I've met a girl who thought I was some sort of elitist until she figured I was a sensitive person and we had a long nice talk. I'm also in a period in which I'm not looking forward for a girlfriend and I'm purely fine with that and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to be in a relationship.

Keyblade Apprentice Nobodys Angel's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2006

Same with me. I told this one girl I didn't want a boyfriend and she said it was the most important thing next to family. Then she told these two other girls who think it's odd that I don't want a boyfriend at the moment. And the always question me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast