Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    High Priest of Sloanism Blackest Night's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,216

    Default It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Why hello there, oh ye who has granted me temporary control of several moments of your life you shall never get back. It is time for a rant. Cheer, curse you.


    1. To all those who wonder why I am such a, as one of you so eloquently put it, "meany".

    A) I do not like you. I did not like you and I never shall like you. Deal with it.

    B) You are most likely inarticulate, unintelligent and a vastly morninc waste of human flesh. ^_^

    C) I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.

    D)Your vastly high opinions of yourself are entirely unbased in any sort of evidence. My high opinion of myself, however, is based upon the fact that I know very well I am an arrogant, egotistical, self-serving, sinful, conceited jackass and find it most enjoyable. However, I am intelligent, take pride in that and see the unintelligent as a lesser species.

    2. This is a personalized one. Soradude, no matter how many tantrums you throw, I will never see your RP plots, characters or posts as acceptable, much less good. Stop acting so surprised.

    3. I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

    A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.

    B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.

    C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.

    3) I do not care what the rest of you say. In my opinion, God does not exist. If God were to exist, Christianity's idea of Free Will is impossible.

    A) God knows all. Therefore, God knows everything that is to come. Free Will is impossble as he knows what choices you will make and you are powerless to change them.

    B) If Free Will were to exist, then God is not omniscient and therefore, is not the Almighty being he is made out to be.

    C) If Free Will and God's Omniscience were both true, then you, you lucky person you, have stumbled onto what I believe is #6789546 of Christianity's self-contradiction.

    D) Dear Bible Thumpers, you are not allowed to say "You're going to hell for not believing in Christ!" You are not paying attention to one of God's major rules apart from the Ten Commandments. Only God himself is allowed to dish out damnations. Your cries of "Accept Christ!" and "Redeem thyself or suffer the flames of hell!" are also not allowed. Christ himself taught acceptance. You are not being very accepting by forcing your belief upon others. I despise you.

    E) God is not benevolent and kind. That is why there is evil, natural disasters, sins and a Devil. God could take all of that away in less than a second, yet chooses not to. This plays into his idea of Free Will which, as I stated before, cannot exist as long as the common perception of God exists.

    I believe that's about it for now. Good day to you all and may the Sloan bless you.
    Last edited by Blackest Night; August 19, 2006 at 12:24 AM.
       

  2. #2
    I share this account w/ my mom lmao Chris's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    Location
    wearing sweatpants
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,642
    Gender
    Playing
    magic mick: the video game

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    I came here to watch you rant and embarass people, but now you have damaged my thirteen year old brought-up-Christian mind and I am now scarred for life. Should I thank you or stare in awe? :O

  3. #3
    tux_
    Guest

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Night View Post
    Why hello there, oh ye who has granted me temporary control of several moments of your life you shall never get back. It is time for a rant. Cheer, curse you.


    1. To all those who wonder why I am such a, as one of you so eloquently put it, "meany".

    A) I do not like you. I did not like you and I never shall like you. Deal with it.

    B) You are most likely inarticulate, unintelligent and a vastly morninc waste of human flesh. ^_^

    C) I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.

    D)Your vastly high opinions of yourself are entirely unbased in any sort of evidence. My high opinion of myself, however, is based upon the fact that I know very well I am an arrogant, egotistical, self-serving, sinful, conceited jackass. However, I am intelligent, take pride in that and see the unintelligent as a lesser species.

    2. This is a personalized one. Soradude, no matter how many tantrums you through, I will never see your RP plots, characters or posts as acceptable, much less goo. Stop acting so surprised.

    3. I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

    A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.

    B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.

    C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.

    3) I do not care what the rest of you say. In my opinion, God does not exist. If God were to exist, Christianity's idea of Free Will is impossible.

    A) God knows all. Therefore, God knows everything that is to come. Free Will is impossble as he knows what choices you will make and you are powerless to change them.

    B) If Free Will were to exist, then God is not omniscient and therefore, is not the Almighty being he is made out to be.

    C) If Free Will and God's Omniscience were both true, then you, you lucky person you, have stumbled onto what I believe is #6789546 of Christianity's self-contradiction.

    D) Dear Bible Thumpers, you are not allowed to say "You're going to hell for not believing in Christ!" You are not paying attention to one of God's major rules apart from the Ten Commandments. Only God himself is allowed to dish out damnations. Your cries of "Accept Christ!" and "Redeem thyself or suffer the flames of hell!" are also not allowed. Christ himself taught acceptance. You are not being very accepting by forcing your belief upon others. I despise you.

    E) God is not benevolent and kind. That is why there is evil, natural disasters, sins and a Devil. God could take all of that away in less than a second, yet chooses not to. This plays into his idea of Free Will which, as I stated before, cannot exist as long as the common perception of God exists.

    I believe that's about it for now. Good day to you all and may the Sloan bless you.
    tl;dr
    Next time, keep it under 100 characters.

  4. #4
    Armchair Administrator TheMuffinMan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,260

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    I can summarize BN's post in under 100 characters!

    1. LOL, SHUT UP NUBZ, U SUX!

    2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

    3. CHIKS R HAWT, BE NIZ 2 DEM

    4. GAWD SUX, LOL

    *boqs and reps BN*

  5. #5
    The Marauder
    Guest

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    HOBIZKIT!

    Rant needs moar desu.

    Out of it!

  6. #6
    Charlie
    Guest

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
    I can summarize BN's post in under 100 characters!

    1. LOL, SHUT UP NUBZ, U SUX!

    2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

    3. CHIKS R HAWT, BE NIZ 2 DEM

    4. GAWD SUX, LOL

    *boqs and reps BN*
    ^True enough. And at the end of all of this, I award you with a fresh point of reputation, BN. Well done, love.

    Quote for the moment: "Ssshh, don't tell God"

    -Mind of Mencia

    *Hears a chainsaw being readied somewhere from above*

  7. #7
    Premium member letsplaycroquet's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,524

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    -Mind of Mencia
    Mind of Mendia>Mind of Mencia

  8. #8
    who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Location
    WEST VALLEY HIGHFIVE
    Posts
    2,664
    Playing
    mindgames

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Sloan
    WHAT'S A SLOAN BN PLEASE TELL US

  9. #9
    Premium member letsplaycroquet's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,524

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Ed Sloan, lead vocals in the band Crossfade. BN has a very strong lust for him >_>

    If you wanna know what he looks like, look at BN's avatar.

  10. #10
    .Scarlet Letter.
    Guest

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    I can summarize BN's post in under 100 characters!

    1. LOL, SHUT UP NUBZ, U SUX!

    2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

    3. CHIKS R HAWT, BE NIZ 2 DEM

    4. GAWD SUX, LOL

    *boqs and reps BN*
    This is the shitty stuff you post in Nonsense, not your well-written piece of work BN. Go post that in FI. >O
    Last edited by .Scarlet Letter.; August 18, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

  11. #11
    Right Click, Save As Doctor Manhattan's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,432

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Damn,im going to have to cut this up
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Night
    I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.
    understood rofl

    Quote Originally Posted by BN's Anti-rap rant[QUOTE
    I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

    [indent]A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.
    ya,i agree.women of all races should be treated with respect (see constitution+anti sex harrasment laws and amendments)

    Quote Originally Posted by BN Anti rap rant part2
    B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.
    in the most respectful way on saying it ROFLMFAOLOLOLQUOZXKHTXBI push a watermelon out your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by BN Anti christ rant
    3) I do not care what the rest of you say. In my opinion, God does not exist. If God were to exist, Christianity's idea of Free Will is impossible.

    A) God knows all. Therefore, God knows everything that is to come. Free Will is impossble as he knows what choices you will make and you are powerless to change them.

    B) If Free Will were to exist, then God is not omniscient and therefore, is not the Almighty being he is made out to be.

    C) If Free Will and God's Omniscience were both true, then you, you lucky person you, have stumbled onto what I believe is #6789546 of Christianity's self-contradiction.

    D) Dear Bible Thumpers, you are not allowed to say "You're going to hell for not believing in Christ!" You are not paying attention to one of God's major rules apart from the Ten Commandments. Only God himself is allowed to dish out damnations. Your cries of "Accept Christ!" and "Redeem thyself or suffer the flames of hell!" are also not allowed. Christ himself taught acceptance. You are not being very accepting by forcing your belief upon others. I despise you.

    E) God is not benevolent and kind. That is why there is evil, natural disasters, sins and a Devil. God could take all of that away in less than a second, yet chooses not to. This plays into his idea of Free Will which, as I stated before, cannot exist as long as the common perception of God exists.

    I believe that's about it for now. Good day to you all and may the Sloan bless you.
    0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx Cloud
    I came here to watch you rant and embarass people, but now you have damaged my thirteen year old brought-up-Christian mind and I am now scarred for life. Should I thank you or stare in awe? :O
    ya,thats pretty much my answer to the christ rant,cept my 13 birthdays in december

    i applaud you BN:thumbsup:

  12. #12
    Expert of Asian things Vayne Mechanics's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,780
    Playing
    ssf4, hokuto musou

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    BN, marry me and bear my children. I don't care if it's impossible, asians do not know of such a word.

  13. #13
    serious at least all of the time Xiao's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,319
    Gender

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Night View Post

    A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.


    B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.


    C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.


    well said. applause. rep point coming your way.

  14. #14
    Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
    Registered
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,082

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    BN, I love you. Buttsechs plz? BTW, rep coming to you.

    ((Also, BN, you should know better that rap isn't just a male chauvinistic genre. I call that rap, garbage. This isn't my ranting thread, so I will stop ^_^))

  15. #15
    Hawkguy Johnny Stooge's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Australia.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,797
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

    Default Re: It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

    C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.
    Damn straight. B*tch*s need to be kept in line.

    ... Wait.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •