Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Mar 2006
    Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street signs cuz I'm too busy looking at the stars.
    Pokemon HeartGold, Final Fantasy XIII, and Minecraft

Default Something very sweet

I was looking through this KH2 forum here to see what people were actually still talking about, during this period of time in which KH2 has been out in the U.S. and Japan for a while, and we have yet to see any info on KH3 except for the secret video, Sunset Horizons. What I found disappointed me. I found mostly just closed threads, and the threads that were open hadn't gotten replies since yesterday.

Seeking to find some meaning in the KH2 forum, I decided to go back to the earlier pages of the forum. I went further back and further back. I started to see threads with titles such as "DiZ is Ansem!", "I think BHK is the Riku Replica.", etc. So many broken theories, so many destroyed concepts. It was like a graveyard.

Eventually, I reached the final page, and at the very end, I found something comforting. I found one final thread. I could not read the inside of the thread, since it was so old, but I could read the title perfectly. The earliest thread in the KH2 forum reads: "Friends"

Just then, I realized it, the KH2 forum isn't just about what will happen in KH3 or how people feel about KH2. I mean, of course that's a huge part of it, but the thing that ties it all together is friends. We're not just KH fans, we're friends. Sometimes, people in here may think of each other as enemies whos only purpose is to shoot down and demolish our theories and ideas that we thought so hard to come up with. But this little journey to the beginning of this forum made me realize that we're more than just that. We are friends.

I dont know that really has to do with KH2 or not. but I just decided to post that. That's not a fake lil story I came up with either. It's all true. Go to the earliest page of the KH2 forum and you'll see, the earliest thread really is titled "Friends".

Organization Member
    Registered
    Apr 2005

Default Re: Something very sweet

you have a very good point, i'm glad you posted this

Registered
    Apr 2006

you got a very good poit J4p4N3s3~61RL this all of us in this site have become friends insted of fans in this past three yeers.

Screw that action Shadowysights's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006

Thats a very good point.....I don't know if everyone will agree.

Registered
    Mar 2005
    Persona 5

-smiles-

I agree. Thanks for the lovely reminder of why we're here.

I'm just going to move this to Forum Insanity, because it's really not about KH2, it's just about the forum. Hope you don't mind.

[Moved]

Registered
    Mar 2006
    Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street signs cuz I'm too busy looking at the stars.
    Pokemon HeartGold, Final Fantasy XIII, and Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by .Oathkeeper. View Post
    -smiles-

I agree. Thanks for the lovely reminder of why we're here.

I'm just going to move this to Forum Insanity, because it's really not about KH2, it's just about the forum. Hope you don't mind.

[Moved]
    That's ok, Oathkeeper, I should've thought of that first. Thank you :)

Registered
    Jan 2006

Pointless Thread.

(Damned Characters)

Registered
    Dec 2004

I think it's true. Most people do start off in the KH2 section. ^^ And I have a lot of memories there too.

Registered
    Apr 2006

hey and maybe we may see each other in the future

Registered
    May 2006

That is so true, J4p4N3s3~61RL, and I completely agree with you. *Rep point for you!*

serious at least all of the time Xiao's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005

its about time Linkin Park did something...

serious at least all of the time Xiao's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005

woah...wrong thread on the above post there...

ignore me ^__^

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

NU U TARDS SHE'S RIGHT

We aren't here for the KH.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ENDORSED BY ME. :D

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing fantasygurl1227's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005

the more i think about it the more i agree and it makes me feel happy inside ^_^
    thanx for posting this it made my day

tux_

Quote Originally Posted by J4p4N3s3~61RL View Post
    I was looking through this KH2 forum here to see what people were actually still talking about, during this period of time in which KH2 has been out in the U.S. and Japan for a while, and we have yet to see any info on KH3 except for the secret video, Sunset Horizons. What I found disappointed me. I found mostly just closed threads, and the threads that were open hadn't gotten replies since yesterday.

Seeking to find some meaning in the KH2 forum, I decided to go back to the earlier pages of the forum. I went further back and further back. I started to see threads with titles such as "DiZ is Ansem!", "I think BHK is the Riku Replica.", etc. So many broken theories, so many destroyed concepts. It was like a graveyard.

Eventually, I reached the final page, and at the very end, I found something comforting. I found one final thread. I could not read the inside of the thread, since it was so old, but I could read the title perfectly. The earliest thread in the KH2 forum reads: "Friends"

Just then, I realized it, the KH2 forum isn't just about what will happen in KH3 or how people feel about KH2. I mean, of course that's a huge part of it, but the thing that ties it all together is friends. We're not just KH fans, we're friends. Sometimes, people in here may think of each other as enemies whos only purpose is to shoot down and demolish our theories and ideas that we thought so hard to come up with. But this little journey to the beginning of this forum made me realize that we're more than just that. We are friends.

I dont know that really has to do with KH2 or not. but I just decided to post that. That's not a fake lil story I came up with either. It's all true. Go to the earliest page of the KH2 forum and you'll see, the earliest thread really is titled "Friends".
    tl;dr

I was distracted by the loli Bubbles in your tagnature... *fap*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast