Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Default Zetsumi's Dream Interpretation

Well, I've been dabbling in psycology recently due to a subject I'm taking in my degree, and I figured...why not hilariously interpret the dreams of my fellow members! So, post up your dreams here, and we will take an objective look at your sexuality with them!

Note: Zetsumi is not a registered occulet or weird gypsy fat chick. His dream interpretation is neither leagally binding or remotly accurate.

I share this account w/ my mom lmao Chris's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    magic mick: the video game

Default Re: Zetsumi's Dream Interpretation

Well..I might as well tell you my infamous dream.

When I was eleven, I had a dream that me, and five of my friends turned into pigs. We were running down the high way (from what I am not sure) and I fell off the high way, and as I fell, my pig friends looked at me with concern for a moment, and then shrugged and continued their joyful run.

AM I GAY?

Registered
    Apr 2005

Well, here it is. You see your friends as messy people, disorganised. You see them as thinking of you as 'just another person in the group', as evidinced by them continuing without you. And, last of all, the 'pigs' symbol states quite clearly that you are a racist a55h0l3, as certain religions won't eat pork. You racist you.

Registered
    May 2006

....OMIGAWSH. Zets, you have shown me the light! Now I know...I am...a filthy racist?

(Walks out satisfied and reccomends this service)

Registered
    Dec 2004

Alright, I'd like to see how this dream gets interpretted.

I dreamt it a few months ago.

I was on the computer, looking at some con or cosplay con. I looked at some awesome outfits and I was bouncing in my seat, as I always do. This guy standing next to me looked at me and smiled. Then I saw something about "roleplaying" on the screen. I go "Oooh! I like to role play! I'm good at it sometimes!" The man looked at me with glazed eyes.

"So you like to role play, huh?"

I looked up at thim and nodded. "Ahuh!" At this point, I looked more like I did at 12 and I had innocent eyes.

The man inched closer to me and started to undo his pants. "Heh, so let's have some fun."

I shook my head and arms vehemently. "No! No! That's not what I meant at all! I swear it!" I could feel myself begin to sweat and I could hear the man's voice and breathe get heavier. He didn't stop. I tried to get up to run away, but he grabbed my arm and laced my waist.

"Heh, no sugar. You're gonna stay here with me and you're gonna like it!"

And this point I was crying. "Please, no... I don't want to... I'm a virgin!"

And he brought his face to mine and whispered "That makes it even better..."

Then I woke up! Zetsumi, please interpret. And I'm not playing around. This was my true dream.

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER Nebula Zero's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2005
    Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy

Meh, a simple dream, so I might as well say it.

I am running along a very long corridor, being chased by vampires, all of them looking exactly the same. I kept running, until I came to the only door in the corridor, and rushed inside. I locked the door, and rushed to my computer screen. I clicked on the internet, and then a warning pops up saying that I have a virus, and that it would wipe my memory clean in 10 seconds.

As they came bursting in, my vision went blank, and I somewhat fell alseep. I woke up once more, and found myself in an endless field. I see BO_dbl._sizzle(Srsly), her back facing me. As I try to run to her, she keep getting farther, and then hands bursted from the ground, and pulled me in, as I saw her for a few minutes, and I was pulled in.

And then I sink into a deep water, where I can feel something was in here, and I was scared, but I closed my eyes, as I eventually drowned.

And after that dream, I haven't been able to have a dream for weeks...waking up with a blank mind.

And that's mah dream. Simple, no?

Right Click, Save As Doctor Manhattan's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

I had a dream where i was with donald and goofy(srysly)and got sora out of jail,then i became wisdom form sora and had to with the help of monkeybutt save the members of khinsider from midnighter.So i went into a blitzball arena and recieved a special sword from devenKH2 that would defeat midnighter,then i went to hollow bastion castle,defeated midnighter,and saved the members of KHI.then i started to make out with megaflare until midnighter said as he was dying that he'd destroyed all the worlds copies of kh2,including all the square enix prototypes,anamation,art,and wiped tetsura nomuras memory.Then i woke up.

yes,ironically this was from 10;00 p.m. 3-27-06 to 7;23 a.m. 3-28-06
    Last edited by Doctor Manhattan; August 16, 2006 at 01:12 AM.

Keyblade Apprentice White_Feather's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006

i have had dreams with Freddy Krueger and i have not gone insane yet
    becuz i have not gotten any "marks"
    he does not come 2 me supernaturally powerful or through what gets 2 me mostly like in the movies
    like in the first my first dream, im at the beach and im heading towards the dirty beach bathrooms and F.K. is around the corner about to thrust his knives at my chest but i give him the "emo" look (IM NOT EMO) and he looks scared and leaves me alone
    but in the rest of my dreams where he is in it, he just comes to me but i eventually beat him up but he keeps coming back

that's when we'll explode Wallflower's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from you.

I had a dream where a giant crab was chasing me, and it was runniing liek, super-dooper fast, and it had like lightning bolts behind it, and it was wearing Loafers. I woke up, then went back into the dream. I fell on my face, and then the crab kicked me with his loafered foot and then ate me.

Interpret.

Registered
    May 2006

*Flips through pages of my dream book*

I will handle this one, Zets.

Watermelons, you are gay.

xD

Registered
    Apr 2005

D=

No wai. Wait, do the loafers make me super-dooper, liek, superhero gay?

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

Quote Originally Posted by Watermelons... <3 View Post
    D=

No wai. Wait, do the loafers make me super-dooper, liek, superhero gay?
    Yes. Yes they do.

Registered
    Apr 2005

Whoo-hoo! Mister Monger FTW!

Keyblade Apprentice White_Feather's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006

ok so wheres our dream interpreter?

Registered
    Apr 2005

Ok...here we go.

QJ, the man in your dream represents males as a whole. You've grown distrustful of men and assume they want to take advantage of you...which I don't blame you for, hanging out on this site. Let's face it, everyone who frequents this place and DOSNT RP, write fiction, or draw Fanart, and ISNT a mod, is a lonely masturbating teenager.

My advice to you is to become one of those bitter lesbians seeking revenge upon men by sleeping with them and then being really cruel. If you are looking for someone to practice on, I'm free XD

FL, your dream means that you have been watching too much Buffy. You can only stare at that girl's chest for so many episodes...

As for the BO part, it indicates that you are in love with BO...well, no the real BO, but her online personality, unless you know her IRL. You also feel she is out of your achievment, AKA, the hands. The deep water thing just means you have a few bills to pay or overdue assignments to start or something.

MS, your dream means that you are an attetion whore who thinks the entire world revolves aroud you. You have nothing better to do then make up false dreams to try and make yourself look good.

Feather, your dream means that you are secretly gay, and in love with intimidating and/or dangerous men. Think about it...he's WAITING for you all the time...in secretive locations...The danger is what makes it fun for you. The fact that you beat him means you've subconciously realised what's going on, and tried to escape from it...but you are like a smoker that can't quit...

Mehlunz, your dream means you watch far too much Spongebob. Which, in turn, means you are gay. Maybe you should get together with Feather...I'm sure he'd find an agressive crab in loafers a welcome change from his usuall kinfe-handed lover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast