Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Default Me and GDchick are leaving for good

for a small amount of people who are friends of ours, members, and people who hate us, we're leaving. GD and i are done with being internet nerds and decided to move on. Except for me, I'll be on once in a while to add in more fanfic stories for the fans. GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!

Registered
    Apr 2005
    Killer Instinct

Default Re: Me and GDchick are leaving for good

Gee... you refer yourself as two seperate people Taurie. Well, never thought I would be the first to reply to this. Anywho, see you around I suppose.

Desert Jesus

lolz nobody lieks u olol internet nerd FTW! olol jk c u roand

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I will actually miss none of you!!!! Pous le camp vashe.

Charlie

Re: Me and GDchick are leaving for good

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba_1
    for a small amount of people who are friends of ours, members, and people who hate us, we're leaving. GD and i are done with being internet nerds and decided to move on. Except for me, I'll be on once in a while to add in more fanfic stories for the fans. GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!
    ^Alright, you apparently have promoted your "cause" enough to believe as much.

Obviously meaning the rather alerting message in your sig, as well custom title. Yet my only question to you is..when will you "really" be leaving, than merely remaining on this exact same forum, taking the innocent time to navigate back & forth between your responses to check if your cause really did create an ..effect?

And internet nerds you say? Very fun indeed. Shame that you seemingly can't stick around to see what you'd evolve into here though.

Anyway, I wish you farewell, and the very best of luck to you on whatever site/establishment that you decide to infiltrate, as well life itself.

Needless to say that I'm sure someone, somewhere will be missing you.

:Much Love:

Oh, and another thing of course, just to wrap this up:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba_1
    GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!
    And you say this, when you're insisting to your supposed fans/admirers that you "indeed" will be returning every once in awhile? Very nice, love.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Registered
    Apr 2005
    Killer Instinct

Quote Originally Posted by Beauxxx View Post
    ^Alright, you apparently have promoted your "cause" enough to believe as much.

Obviously meaning the rather alerting message in your sig, as well custom title. Yet my only question to you is..when will you "really" be leaving, than merely remaining on this exact same forum, taking the innocent time to navigate back & forth between your responses to check if your cause really did create an ..effect?

And internet nerds you say? Very fun indeed. Shame that you seemingly can't stick around to see what you'd evolve into here though.

Anyway, I wish you farewell, and the very best of luck to you on whatever site/establishment that you decide to infiltrate, as well life itself.

Needless to say that I'm sure someone, somewhere will be missing you.

:Much Love:

Oh, and another thing of course, just to wrap this up:

And you say this, when you're insisting to your supposed fans/admirers that you "indeed" will be returning every once in awhile? Very nice, love.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau
    That would have to be the best thing I have ever heard that might shut her up. About that part when you say someone will be missing her. I'm sure that's no one seeing how Elphaba_1, to me is referring us to be internet nerds as well. But that's my opinion. And she says to get a life meanwhile she's too caught up whining about Swift Hikari...

The Marauder

Good, GTFO my internet, n00blets.

The air smells better already...

I share this account w/ my mom lmao Chris's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    magic mick: the video game

I agree. The air seems more fresh with one noob down. 10000 more...

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

lol emo

GTFO, please.

Worst birthday ever. Faith Crest's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    DC Universe Online

Oh well. Elphaba, you were one of my first friends on the forums. Remember me? It's burningkeyblade. Anyway, I hope you have a good life and PM me every now and again, ya?

Registered
    Dec 2005

AH HATE JOO!!!!Nah just kidding.You seem to be doing pretty well if Swift Hik is gone.Im going to miss both of your account you's.Hope you will get back to RPing in a few months.