Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Heartless
    Registered
    Jun 2006

Default Riku is a hunchback?

Alright everyone.. I know I'm SO going to get flamed for this, but I had to get it off my chest.

Is it just me, or is Riku a total hunchback in Kingdom Hearts 2? The way he stands, walks, runs, everything! He is always looking down, slouching. It really annoys me. I'm sure his mother would yell at him if he sat like that at the dinner table.

Maybe it's just me, but it really bothers me, and I hope he learns to stand up straight again, because he'll end up just like quasimodo one day if he does not.

Pro Assassino Attivista Sir Jecht's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2006
    with children

Default Re: Riku is a hunchback?

heehee..I have noticed that too..its just how he is now..he's like "I'm Emo and dont want to face the world"..or it could be when he took of the blindfold..he was stunned by the light...like it blinds him and he has to look down all the time..i used to do that..when I woke up in the mornings...but then later like on the island..he stands up staight..cauze I guess he got used to the light?..o_O..I'm just making up stuff..XD

the arsenal of megadeth Mythological Omega's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    with you

I noticed that too. I just thought his limp arm was completely boneless.

Registered
    Jul 2005
    I'll leave that up to your imagination...

I noticed that too! When I went into the journal and looked at the character designs I noticed he had a bent over posture. But just like in another topic I wrote on, I think Square Enix was trying to make him look like a ganster or something with the baggy pants and the hunch...kinda weird. I really don't think they should have done that! Oh, and did you notice he has like one finger in his pocket a lot of times??? What's that all about?
    (BTW Kawaiikousuke I love your Aerith x Zack signature it's very funny*lol* oh poor Cloud...does kinda seem like she's saying that though)

Registered
    Feb 2006
    dont play games ive been at basic training lately

Quote Originally Posted by iw4nt2r4p3s0r4
    Alright everyone.. I know I'm SO going to get flamed for this, but I had to get it off my chest.

Is it just me, or is Riku a total hunchback in Kingdom Hearts 2? The way he stands, walks, runs, everything! He is always looking down, slouching. It really annoys me. I'm sure his mother would yell at him if he sat like that at the dinner table.

Maybe it's just me, but it really bothers me, and I hope he learns to stand up straight again, because he'll end up just like quasimodo one day if he does not.
    Yes, I agree. But then again Riku is a dark and disturbed person so slouching down fits his character.

Oh, and after reading your username, I think you are also a dark and disturbed person.. :\

Oberon

Meh, I am not going to flame you for that... 'Cause it is SO true... It annoys me alot as well.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by xCursedXRebellionx
    Yes, I agree. But then again Riku is a dark and disturbed person so slouching down fits his character.

Oh, and after reading your username, I think you are also a dark and disturbed person.. :\
    But it is annoying, because he was always a tall and straight stander in the first and CoM, not however.. he is not.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Apr 2006

I noticed It was really funny when I really thought about it XD

Registered
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Leikohmaigawd I hatex j00 j.k No stupid reason to get flamed...well he is kinda hunched over <.<

Registered
    Jul 2005
    I'll leave that up to your imagination...

Alright, alright, I get the dark and disturbed part but he wasn't like that before and he was still...well...dark and disturbed.

Pro Assassino Attivista Sir Jecht's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2006
    with children

*coughEMOcough* *coughrikuwantstobeemocough*..XD....

Oh and Eru-777 thank you for liking my sig..XD (everybody love da sig)

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiikousuke
    *coughEMOcough* *coughrikuwantstobeemocough*..XD....

Oh and Eru-777 thank you for liking my sig..XD (everybody love da sig)
    Riku is Emo is his mind... Okay he is a wannabe emo, so what? He is still Badars.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Apr 2006

Its wierd it sometime creeps me out XD.

Registered
    Apr 2006

Perhaps he has really low self-esteem, so he can't help but walk that way because its just that bad. Why?! Riku, why do you have low self-esteem?

Registered
    Apr 2006

It is just the way he leans his body and he is not a hunchback.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast