Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    This isn't a good site any more!

    What's up with the swearing in here i thought this is for kids and teens to talk some KH but every post i see somebody ends up swearing so.....mod's and staff do some thing cause it's not right to post stuff like that on here .And any ways isen't this supposed to be a kids site?I just don't get people these days?
       

  2. #2
    Nobody sora fan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    belfast
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3

    Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    I agree you should see the chat room and I dont get it when people use words like (u instead of you)

  3. #3
    .Scarlet Letter.
    Guest

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    If it's something serious that goes completely against the rules then alert a mod. Minor swearing is allowed so it depends on what it was. =P
    ~
    Swearing is 100% unnecessary although. There are better ways you can make a point without the use of such language. To me such language is childish, even idiotic.

  4. #4
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by sora fan
    I agree you should see the chat room and I dont get it when people use words like (u instead of you)

    I know they need to grow up and be mature

  5. #5
    TrishLovesDamon
    Guest

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Lets face it:

    Too many damn emo nerds.

  6. #6
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrishLovesDamon
    Lets face it:

    Too many damn emo nerds.
    You just did it that's what im talking bout the swearing

  7. #7
    inhiding
    Guest

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sepheroth
    What's up with the swearing in here i thought this is for kids and teens to talk some KH but every post i see somebody ends up swearing so.....mod's and staff do some thing cause it's not right to post stuff like that on here .And any ways isen't this supposed to be a kids site?I just don't get people these days?
    You just joined; thus, you have no room to speak.

  8. #8
    dick to a lot of people Monkey's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,188
    Gender

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    No inhiding, hes right.

    Hey Son of Sephiroth. ;D If you ever see anyone swearing or being rude, contact ME, and I'll deal with it. In fact, your 100% correct. If it happens, you should tell me, I'll make sure to punish rule breakers accordingly.

    As for swearing, very minor swearing is alowed, but once it gets over that, its trouble.

  9. #9
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybutt
    No inhiding, hes right.

    Hey Son of Sephiroth. ;D If you ever see anyone swearing or being rude, contact ME, and I'll deal with it. In fact, your 100% correct. If it happens, you should tell me, I'll make sure to punish rule breakers accordingly.

    As for swearing, very minor swearing is alowed, but once it gets over that, its trouble.

    OK but trish loves damon always says it and shes rude to my threads

  10. #10
    dick to a lot of people Monkey's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,188
    Gender

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sepheroth
    OK but trish loves damon always says it and shes rude to my threads

    Alright, well your going to have to be reasonable too. ;D Once I feel that trish loves damon is being rude over the top, then I'll decide what to do. But if you see someone breaking rules. T_T It's VERY smart to Private Message or Instant Message me.

  11. #11
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybutt
    Alright, well your going to have to be reasonable too. ;D Once I feel that trish loves damon is being rude over the top, then I'll decide what to do. But if you see someone breaking rules. T_T It's VERY smart to Private Message or Instant Message me.

    ok i will wacth out and i will be more mature to

  12. #12
    Warrior of Light Spooky Bahamut's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trigger MySpace's Downfall!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    905

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Yeah it's pretty bad but you get swearing every day... at school etc.

  13. #13
    Dream Eater Son of Sepheroth's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In darkness
    Age
    24
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zero
    Yeah it's pretty bad but you get swearing every day... at school etc.
    Yea i know but in here in here?im only 12 i don't want to hear that tho

  14. #14
    \+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}. Alaude Drenxta's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Location
    My house?
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,304
    Gender
    Playing
    Watch Dogs

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    Eh, whining really isn't going to get you anywhere sephiroth, and if I can be truly frank with you; you truly sound rather pathetic. The forum has been like this since LONG before you have joined, and it used to be far worse even. This forum is not meant for children; it's PG-13, teenagers. As is the biggest majority of the members. Sorry to break it to you, but the forum is infact far LESS "mature" than it used to be, so don't complain. If you don't like it, why did you join?

    Seriously, you're 12, get some balls man, you sound like a little kid, a whiny little kid at that. Swearing has been in my regular and habitual vocabulary since I was like.....8.

  15. #15
    Warrior of Light Spooky Bahamut's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trigger MySpace's Downfall!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    905

    Default Re: This isn't a good site any more!

    I used to get picked on at school- so it dosen't bother me s'much.

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •