Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Feb 2006

Default Why am I so.....

Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason can anyone plz help me....I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane so anyone plz talk or give comments/theorys

inhiding

Default Re: Why am I so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Riku_123
    Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason
    I repeat,

Im not emo
    I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane
    Sounds like an outtake from that emo song.

Solution: Get a boyfriend/girlfriend.
    Last edited by inhiding; June 9, 2006 at 07:07 AM.

kh_and_ratm_hero

this has happened to my cousin before

she was bullimic so she was depressed all the time

but if it makes you feel better p.m. me if you want to talk and ill do anything to make you feel better. *gives a thumbs up*

Organization Member
    Registered
    Feb 2006

Ummm I do have a girlgriend if you look in my sig it says: I love you Aimee we've been going out for like 4 months

Organization Member Diluted.Past's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006

i had a problem similair to this. what i did was try new things(sushi,sports,became nicer to people) and now i feel totally different. hope this helps :)

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

You're emo.

Go join A Step Forward now.

.Scarlet Letter.

Isn't Aimee a member on the forums? Forum dating isn't real dating...It's just for fun o.o...
    Riku_123 there is a such thing called depression which teens go through... Which means you just might be depressed.
    Also see a doctor if you think it's serious.

And RIDETHEPIG such labeling as that is very infantile. If you're a member of A Step Forward doesn't mean you're "emo". RIDETHEPIG your ignorance is what cause you not to be able to see that. FOOL. :p

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

Quote Originally Posted by .Scarlet Letter.
    And RIDETHEPIG such labeling as that is very infantile. If you're a member of A Step Forward doesn't mean you're "emo". RIDETHEPIG your ignorance is what cause you not to be able to see that. FOOL. :p
    It isn't just emos that join ASF, I suffer from bipolar disorder and obessive compulsive disorder.

STFU.

.Scarlet Letter.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDETHEPIG
    You're emo.

Go join A Step Forward now.
    -___-
    You seem to be saying some people who join ASF are emo. There is no need to explain to you :p. I will merely say; They aren't emo.

who's your nii-ni
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Playing
    mindgames

He merely fits criteria for one qualification to join. If he weren't sad and depressed, he wouldn't fit at all.

And I know not all ASF members aren't emo. I'm one of them.

Registered
    Sep 2004

Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason can anyone plz help me....I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane so anyone plz talk or give comments/theorys
    You obviously love your girlfriend. Talk to her about it, and it will make you feel better, you are lucky that you have her, and stability in your relationship. If you actually are depressed, you have to know that it is in no way your own fault but there's lots of things you can do to make yourself feel temporarily better. As Diluted.Past mentioned, try to find things that interest you and make you feel happy. I hope this is just a phase for you. Bless your little cotton socks forever.

The Egotistical Bastard Dawning Twilight's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Ummm I do have a girlgriend if you look in my sig it says: I love you Aimee we've been going out for like 4 months
    Riku_123 you're cool being a friend of Aimee's. well have you tried to find stuff you enjoy doing? do you hang out with some friends often?

RTP, inhiding - you need to stop it cause you're not helping -_-;;;

SL - they leave fairly close to each other and i believe they've met in person a few times i'm not sure ^^;;;

Registered
    Mar 2006
    n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence; 2. a place or situation occupied

that's awful, one of my best friends suffers from depression frequently :(

i know how you feel, i've been through it too, and most people do at least once in their lives.

try not to focus on the bad things in your life. as monty python tells us, always look on the bright side of life! think about everything great in your life, for example, your girlfriend, and how lucky you are. i'm sure your girlfriend will support you through this time.

try to keep busy. try new things, new hobbies. spend time doing stuff you love.

as tempting as it seems, don't just bottle up your feelings. it always feels better to be able to talk to someone about how you feel. admitting a problem is halfway to solving it, and you've done that here, which is a great first step. try talking to someone close to you about it. i'm sure your girlfriend will listen to you.

believe me, it will get better. i know it probably feels really difficult right now, but these things take time.

i hope this helps you. :) *hugs* <3

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

Quote Originally Posted by inhiding
    Solution: Get a boyfriend/girlfriend.
    Easier said than done. ._.

Go take drugs. They help. Alot.

Peace through Violence Raiton Kensei's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006