Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Default Test Your Intelligence

Test Your I.Q.
    ================

Q1: What do you put in a toaster?

A: The answer is bread. If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else before you hurt yourself. If you said "bread," go to the next question.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q2: Say "silk" five times. Now, spell "silk." What do cows drink?

A: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously overstressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate such as "Children's World." If you said "water," then proceed to the next question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q3: If a red house is made with red bricks, a blue house is made with blue bricks, a pink house is made with pink bricks, a black house is made with black bricks, what is a greenhouse made with?

A: Greenhouses are made fr om glass. If you said "green bricks,"what the world are you still doing here reading these questions? If you said "glass," then go on to the next question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q4: Twenty years ago, a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing. Unfortunately, the engine fails before he has time and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no-man's-land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors - East Germany or West Germany or in "no-man's-land?"

A: You don't, of course, bury the survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated... If you said, "Don't bury the survivors" then proceed to the next question.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. Now, what was the name of the bus driver?

A: Oh, for Heaven's sake... It was you!

Congratulations, You are Genieus

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Default Re: Test Your Intelligence

hey im a genius yeah!!!!

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Final Fantasy XIII, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2

Lol, I like that...though, I got quite a few of them wrong. I think that it tests your ability to not jump to conclusions rather than test your intelligence...it was pretty fun though. XD

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Dragon's Dogma: DA

I failed at the survivors~plane question. I sat and thought for ages for any tricks, and I fell for it. :3 The rest I knew.

Nobody
    Registered
    Mar 2006

The first one: I said "bread" haha..never thought of toast for that minute.

The Second: I was about to say milk, but there was a question very similiar to this with the same answer..yet some cows do drink milk nevertheless...but I never heard from them again..maybe they got sick? Doubt it.

I was stoped at the third one...haha..
    But my aunt (somewhere in Mexico) has a house with bricks, in which are painted in green. Either that or..that other definition of greenhouse.
    I said green bricks, lol.

On the fourth on I asked myself " Do you even bury the survivors? o.O?"
    Wierd, unless they were dead, then I would just call the registry and would have Identified them...atleast.

And the fifth...Always look at the guestion (If there is any) and the answer should be near the top or the bottom,so, in this case...it was on top, "You were driving--"

Registered
    May 2005

On tren_z the answers show up !!!

Registered
    May 2005

I failed.

Again.

Registered
    Apr 2004

The bus question got me. (I knew the other ones, though <:/) I totally missed the "you are driving a bus."

Super Powered Wrench! Lord_Canti's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    In the back of the stage making myself heard.

Gah! I most definatly am not a genious! I failed the last two, the first one's though, I have heard. 4th I had no idea what I was doing. 5th I had also heard...but forgot...I said to myself, "it didn't say the name of the bus driver..."

Registered
    Aug 2004

I got all but the milk/cow/water one. o-o Silk, milk, whatever. I've seen these before.

Registered
    Dec 2004

chawa: the answers are supposed to show up

everyone else: hope you had fun, haha

Unversed
    Registered
    Mar 2006

I missed the bus one cus i always refer to riding in a car ( not driving) as driving. So i thought it meant riding.

Keyblade Apprentice LadyKairi_19's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2004

Hey cool! the greenhouse question got me...

Who the hell do you think I am!? Battlecry's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005

I phail. D: I only got the second and last one right.

I answered "food" for the first question. 'Cause you can put poptarts and stuff in there, too. .__.

Registered
    Jul 2005

I feel stupid I only got the greenhouse one >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast