Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thread: Almost here!

Registered
    May 2004
    KH2FM (post-game stuff~), BBSFM (Aqua), Unchained χ

Default Almost here!

I'm gonna be a dork and ask a random question. Just one little note first; this might get closed but I dun care if it does. Yeah, it revolves around the release date 'n stuff but we're also VERY hyped up, aren't we? So, in other words, don't say this is gonna be closed. Or I'll throw a spoon at your head. :D

Alright, so basically... we have one day left till KH2. (Not necessarily everywhere but, hey...) Any last things to spaz or talk about before the release? And, one more thing, what have you been doing to keep from going crazy, if you are going crazy? ^^; I've been playing KH on Expert mode to go through the storyline and I gotta say... Expert mode is easy. D: Proud mode must've been harder... ><;

So, yeah... Talk, or spaz, about any last things and post what you've been doing to get to the KH2 release. :3 And anything else about the last day of waiting is fine too!

Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.

Default Re: Almost here!

fyi, its 3 days, unless the math in your little head is differnet, lets count together shall we?
    sunday...monday...tuesday! you learned the concept of the number three, congragulations, you get first pick of toys today.

Registered
    Dec 2005

See, Im just going to stick here and not spoil myself as much. Thought I am really hyped up for Kingdom Hearts 2 and cannot control myself *twitches*

Off topic but
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    May 2004

Hey I can't sleep So that how I can't hold up. I have school to.

Nobody
    Registered
    Mar 2006

I was just wondering...Does ne one notice that the heart that Sora and Kairi sit on in the KHII's case is the same heart attached to the end of the keychain of the ultima keychain...? Check it out!

Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.

for drives, you go into the menu and select which keyblades to use, just like choosing weapons or abilities

fyi, ^^^^ wrong,t he ultima keychain is a moogle head

Registered
    May 2004
    KH2FM (post-game stuff~), BBSFM (Aqua), Unchained χ

Quote Originally Posted by violent_anger
    fyi, its 3 days, unless the math in your little head is differnet, lets count together shall we?
    sunday...monday...tuesday! you learned the concept of the number three, congragulations, you get first pick of toys today.
    Actually, if you look on KHU, then its less than 24 hours. And I've been counting down since the day the release day was announced so... that was... 45 days? I think so... -sweatdrop- And I'm still counting down till midnight on Tuesday! xP;

So, yup... its one day. -waves hand randomly-

Nobody
    Registered
    Mar 2006

Oh, is it? Hmmm coulda sworn it was the same thing but oh well thanks for the heads up man. I kinda feel like an idiot now but O.K.

Registered
    Dec 2005

can you choose the keyblades you use in master form and valor form

Im dying in the wait.

tux_

Quote Originally Posted by violent_anger

Lol.
    Where I am, it's 12:55 AM. On Monday.
    So, let's "do the math."
    12:55 AM Monday -> 12:00 AM Tuesday is 23 hours and 5 minutes.
    So, math considered, KH2 is actually less than a day away. How the hell did you get 3 days?

Organization Member
    Registered
    Feb 2006

I havent been doing anything to calm me down cause im not that crazy about it. Yeah call it blasphemy or whatever i dont care.