Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior of Light Spooky Bahamut's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trigger MySpace's Downfall!

Default Do you think any American will be on da forums when KH2 is released in the US?

The title speaks for itself.

Registered
    Mar 2005
    Default Re: Do you think any American will be on da forums when KH2 is released in the US?

WTF? what are you talking about? give me more info? are you asking if more americans are will be on here?

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Default Re: Do you think any American will be on da forums when KH2 is released in the US?

Er....maybe....heh heh.

Probably me...cuz I'm getting the game l8ter.
    Lol....who knows

Wouldn't be suprise if the forums WERE empty

Registered
    Jul 2005

i won't be, but i'm saddly spending all my money on BEATMANIA W00T! W00T! *sigh* i feel so alone.

Registered
    Dec 2004

I know I will. =3

Registered
    Sep 2005
    wondering why my so called friends make fun of me for thinkin a video game character(s) is hawt...^^

i'll still be!!! i<3 this place!! and i <3 the people ive met on it!!!

Registered
    Jan 2006

Not me! XD

I'm gonna play KH2 non-stop. Only school's gonna get in the way of that! In fact, cause of spring break i'll only have a couple of days ofschool! So HAH!

PIG.

I'm american and on the forum... I have been for about a year now. (re-registered in May)

And yes, like McFluffy i'll be spending my cash on beatmania. (Damn Ichizu na koi 7k)

Sweden's dearly beloved ass Color Me Knievel's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

WTH stupid?

The biggest reason I'm here isn't the countdown to KH2, it's the GFX forum that I find nice, and I can talk to very many interesting persons in this community.

That doesn't change just because Kh2 is released.

There will be less newbs here, though.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
    Youtube Top Comment Wars

Well, they still have kh3 to talk about. And there are many other sections in this forum. So they may still be around, not necessarily for KH, but for the sake of friendship with the other members, and whatever argument they haven't finished here yet.

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Overwatch

I am here because of the same thing permy said also, I am here because of KH2 but I'll still be on here...well not really. xP Taking a few days off school *cough* I have the KH2 madness syndrome.

Keyblade Apprentice Twilight power's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005

there wont be many

Registered
    Jan 2006

i think so too. this place will be SOOOO empty....

and i won't be here!! i'll be playing kh2 with my heart!

The Marauder

I'll be here, you know why?

1. Noobs will stop subscribing, at least until we start getting news (if any) of a KH3.
    2. N00bs will leave, therefore allowing me to waste lest of my time pwning them and more of it doing... useful things.
    3. The RP forums will still be there, where I will continue to increase my prowess.
    4. When people leave these forums, it will be a prime time to bring them over to MY RP site. (Check the sig.)

(FYI: noobs and n00bs are two completely different things. Wikipedia them if you wanna know...)

Registered
    Aug 2004

I'll be here..
    I had fun with the import but I'm not gonna waste money on the american release>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast