Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thread: Who is on ACF?

Registered
    Feb 2006

Default Who is on ACF?

Just wondering.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Default Re: Who is on ACF?

I was on there, then I got banned.. for some ghey reason. I had like 3000+ posts.
    my name was shady :)

Registered
    Feb 2006

That sucks. I've been banned twice. I've been saved by Darkbeat. He's so nice. I'm Advent_Magewyrm.

Registered
    Feb 2006

But he's so nice. I think he deserved it. We talk every once in a while.

Registered
    Feb 2006

From the people that I've talked to from acf, they all think the same as me. THere were / are better people that deserved that position. Geo, probably FFK, but.. it doesn't matter to me anymore. Perma Banned :)

Registered
    Feb 2006

I love Geo. She's so cool. I think I deserve to be a mod. I know all the rules. And I'm cool with everyone.

Registered
    Dec 2004

i have an account on there, but i never go on it. i mainly used it to plug DH

tux_

I've been saved by Darkbeat. He's so nice. I'm Advent_Magewyrm.
    You're the n00b that posted about your boyfriend getting shot?
    And Darkbeat should never have been modded, much less adminned. If anybody, Geostigma should have been adminned, or FFK.
    And I'm also perma-banned. For having an avatar of Rufus. The Main admin there is a hypocritical whore, she says that Sephiroth isn't a spoiler, even though Square tried hard as hell to keep him under wraps. Not to mention Rufus has had his seiyuu listed since '03.
    Coolest mod ever-Kionae. Of course she and Undies were banned for saying that Sacred Wolf was never in a car accident.
    And now G tells me that Nanaki has also been banned. That place is going to the shits =(

Shadow Soldier

I forgot about Undies... and that site is gay... FFK should have been modded.. he actually listened to the people.

tux_

I never really cared too much for FFK, he only posted in the GFX section when I was active there, but Geo deserved the Admin position.

Registered
    Dec 2004

Dont care if you talk about another forum here, just dont flame people from there. =3 I dont like it, I'm sure they wouldn't either.

I go there once or twice a year to talk with the moderators there. =3 Some of the mods from ACF, and some from KHI are actually friends.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by tux_
    You're the n00b that posted about your boyfriend getting shot?
    And Darkbeat should never have been modded, much less adminned. If anybody, Geostigma should have been adminned, or FFK.
    And I'm also perma-banned. For having an avatar of Rufus. The Main admin there is a hypocritical whore, she says that Sephiroth isn't a spoiler, even though Square tried hard as hell to keep him under wraps. Not to mention Rufus has had his seiyuu listed since '03.
    Coolest mod ever-Kionae. Of course she and Undies were banned for saying that Sacred Wolf was never in a car accident.
    And now G tells me that Nanaki has also been banned. That place is going to the shits =(
    I'm not a noob. I'm level 8. And I'm not new too the spam section either. But the place is going through shits. ;)