Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69

Thread: Jokes!!!

  1. #1
    Dream Eater iheartriku's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    with RIKU!!!
    Posts
    355

    Default Jokes!!!

    I wanna know what you guys is the funniest joke ever...in my second period we always have a fight about the best jokes soo...i wanna read some good jokes!!!:D
       

  2. #2
    Riku's Dawn
    Guest

    Re: Jokes!!!

    Here's one.

    Sephiroth:So I will ride the planet just as Mother did long ago.
    Cloud:Awwwwwwwwwwwwww,Sephy luvs his mommy!
    Sephiroth:Shut up!You're mean!*Crys*

  3. #3
    Dream Eater iheartriku's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    with RIKU!!!
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    ^^^ lol.....
    I found this joke:
    A man was walking down the street and noticed a sign reading "Hans Schmidt's Chinese Laundry." Being of a curious nature, he entered and was greeted by an obviously Chinese man who introduced himself as Hans Schmidt.

    "How come you have a name like that?" inquired the stranger.

    The Chinese gentleman explained in very broken English that when he landed in America he was standing in the immigration line behind a German. When asked his name, the German replied, "Hans Schmidt."

    When the immigration officer asked the Chinese man his name, he replied, "Sam Ting."

    lol...

  4. #4
    Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartriku
    ^^^ lol.....
    I found this joke:
    A man was walking down the street and noticed a sign reading "Hans Schmidt's Chinese Laundry." Being of a curious nature, he entered and was greeted by an obviously Chinese man who introduced himself as Hans Schmidt.

    "How come you have a name like that?" inquired the stranger.

    The Chinese gentleman explained in very broken English that when he landed in America he was standing in the immigration line behind a German. When asked his name, the German replied, "Hans Schmidt."

    When the immigration officer asked the Chinese man his name, he replied, "Sam Ting."

    lol...
    ^^^I've heard that ine before!!! My favorite is:
    " Your daddy soo fat that he sat on the rainbow and skittles popped out!"

  5. #5
    Dream Eater iheartriku's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    with RIKU!!!
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    ^^^ omgsh! i like that one....im soo telling that one today...you rock thankies!

  6. #6
    Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartriku
    ^^^ omgsh! i like that one....im soo telling that one today...you rock thankies!
    You're Welcome! Oh yeah, here's more favorites of mine:
    **Yo mama so stupid that she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind**
    **Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes**
    **Yo mama so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl**

  7. #7
    Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Monty Python aside, British scientists have actually found the funniest joke in the world. Seriously. Scientists spent years studying over 40,000 jokes and ranking each of them through careful testing and monitoring of the brain when the test subject read the joke.
    Here, now, is the joke. Read at your own risk.

    Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

    So why is that joke the funniest? Scientists said that while other jokes did score higher, this joke was the one that scored well among many people young, old, male, female, and among all races. This joke has universal appeal.
    Now, let's get to work on developing it as a weapon.

  8. #8
    Keyblade Master heartofdreams's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore...
    Age
    30
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    err i got one. i'm not where but my friend told me they found it off someones sig thing or other, anyway i didn't come up with it they did.

    weatherman: and in the weather today, some miled showers and judging by the angle roxas's hair is pointing strong winds blowing to the west

    hee sorry i don't know how it was it was something like that

  9. #9
    Dream Eater iheartriku's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    with RIKU!!!
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by heartofdreams
    err i got one. i'm not where but my friend told me they found it off someones sig thing or other, anyway i didn't come up with it they did.

    weatherman: and in the weather today, some miled showers and judging by the angle roxas's hair is pointing strong winds blowing to the west

    hee sorry i don't know how it was it was something like that
    lol... thats cute...:D

  10. #10
    Where's my fluffy?!! unknown_boy's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fluffy!
    Posts
    1,777

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    heh heh, little two-way joke for ya

    So a priest, a rabbi, and a nun walk into a bar.
    J/K i'll give you all one later:D

  11. #11
    The Egotistical Bastard Dawning Twilight's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,020
    Gender

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    God created man, man over populated, so god created Chuck Norris! ^^;;;

  12. #12
    Think smaller, more legs. violent_anger's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a better dream. There is an end but it's endless.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    2. Speech is your enemy. Never, ever, under any circumstance say a single word while within a bathroom. Not to a friend, not to a lover not to Jesus himself. Not only does this grate against all good things and the way of nature, it ruins the efficiency of the bathroom.

    Take this example: Steven walks into the bathroom and unzips himself. While he is relieving himself his best friend Eddy walks in. They strike up a conversation about unix and pretty soon, loose track of time.

    So there they are, standing at the urinals, discussing the advantages of open source developement. Well, Sammy walks in and he desperately needs to take a piss. But he can't, the two chatter bugs are there in front of the urinals laughing it up. So, he runs to the only toilet only to discover that someone has missed the toilet with their monster loaf and now he's standing knee deep in butt pudding.

    Sammy does the only thing he can do, he pukes all over the place, while at the same time unleashing a torrent of kidney juice in his pants.

    Steve and Eddy automaticly turn around to see what all the fuss is about. So far not a problem right? WRONG! It turns out that our old friends have not finished relieving themselves and they spray each other, the floor, and the soap dispenser with filtered mountain dew. Well, they do what comes naturally to any man in this situation and begin to toss cookies.

    So there they are, three guys puking, and pissing all over the floor. When they finish they simultaneously make a mad dash for the sink. Well of course only one person can use a sink at a time so it eventually degenerates into a fight. Eddy manages to kill them both and begins to clean himself up.

    The security guard hears all the noise and decides to take a look. The poor guy takes just a peek and he knows he's gonna need backup. So to make a long story short the cops are called in and a sniper paints the walls with Eddy's brain.

    Now a biohazard team is called in to clean things up. They obviously need to close down the bathroom so all the men are forced to either soil themselves or go to another building. Two guys meet and they start a conversation. Repeat. This eventually leads to the destruction of organized society as we know it. Don't end the world.

  13. #13
    Dream Eater iheartriku's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    with RIKU!!!
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by violent_anger
    2. Speech is your enemy. Never, ever, under any circumstance say a single word while within a bathroom. Not to a friend, not to a lover not to Jesus himself. Not only does this grate against all good things and the way of nature, it ruins the efficiency of the bathroom.

    Take this example: Steven walks into the bathroom and unzips himself. While he is relieving himself his best friend Eddy walks in. They strike up a conversation about unix and pretty soon, loose track of time.

    So there they are, standing at the urinals, discussing the advantages of open source developement. Well, Sammy walks in and he desperately needs to take a piss. But he can't, the two chatter bugs are there in front of the urinals laughing it up. So, he runs to the only toilet only to discover that someone has missed the toilet with their monster loaf and now he's standing knee deep in butt pudding.

    Sammy does the only thing he can do, he pukes all over the place, while at the same time unleashing a torrent of kidney juice in his pants.

    Steve and Eddy automaticly turn around to see what all the fuss is about. So far not a problem right? WRONG! It turns out that our old friends have not finished relieving themselves and they spray each other, the floor, and the soap dispenser with filtered mountain dew. Well, they do what comes naturally to any man in this situation and begin to toss cookies.

    So there they are, three guys puking, and pissing all over the floor. When they finish they simultaneously make a mad dash for the sink. Well of course only one person can use a sink at a time so it eventually degenerates into a fight. Eddy manages to kill them both and begins to clean himself up.

    The security guard hears all the noise and decides to take a look. The poor guy takes just a peek and he knows he's gonna need backup. So to make a long story short the cops are called in and a sniper paints the walls with Eddy's brain.

    Now a biohazard team is called in to clean things up. They obviously need to close down the bathroom so all the men are forced to either soil themselves or go to another building. Two guys meet and they start a conversation. Repeat. This eventually leads to the destruction of organized society as we know it. Don't end the world.
    funny but distrubing....(in my head: **its a guy thing**)

  14. #14
    Unversed cloudyfantasy's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wondering why my so called friends make fun of me for thinkin a video game character(s) is hawt...^^
    Age
    28
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by heartofdreams
    err i got one. i'm not where but my friend told me they found it off someones sig thing or other, anyway i didn't come up with it they did.

    weatherman: and in the weather today, some miled showers and judging by the angle roxas's hair is pointing strong winds blowing to the west

    hee sorry i don't know how it was it was something like that

    that sounds like whats in my sig....:)

  15. #15
    Dream Eater FlyingTomato1's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the people at Subway
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Jokes!!!

    Not really a jk but a funny comment so listen up >.>
    (at school)
    *Kyle sits on hands,
    uses hand sanitizer
    sits on hands,
    gets more sanitizer*
    (Life science teacher Mrs.Waters, who is awesome);Kyle!
    Kyle;I'm just sanitizing my hands
    Mrs.Waters;they were sanitized before they went under you ass.*rolls eyes*
    *Laugh*
    Then mrs.waters as a punishment makes him sit on his hands for 15 minutes*
    ...................
    you all must laugh now =D
    <.<--yeesh my teacher says bad words!Shes the koolest!

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •