Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Nobody
    Registered
    Aug 2005

I really need help....

Alright, well there was this girl, and we became friends for a little bit, (because we both love anime) then I told her I liked her and she just stopped talking to me from their and it's been about 2-3 months... and i can't stand it! i really need advice on how to get her to be my friend again.. :( :(

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

Default Re: I really need help....

2-3 months? Jesus did you miss the boat. If you wanted to take action the safe period would have been 2 weeks. So unless you're usually around her alot, you're stuffed.

But if she stopped talking to you after you expressed your feelings, then she isn't worth it. She doesn't value your friendship, otherwise she would have let you down gently and continued talking to you or she would have gone out with you. Neither of that happened, therefore she isn't worth it. I've been through this situation. You may think that she is worth it and continue to tell yourself that, but along the line you'll find the truth.

Ignore her. Move on.