Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Eater
    Registered
    Nov 2005

I hate Jake Long

For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the main character on the show on Disney channel called "the American Dragon Jake Long." It's just another african american stereotypical show ,like Proud Family(still like it though...) & that's so raven, about this chinese poser who apparently can transform into a dragon, i really hate him a lot, and he gives a bad name to asians!!

...and I also had a nightmare 'bout him. He took over the world, made everyone his slaves, made me in charge of picking up sticks and rocks(for who knows what...), and took pity on us by just giving us all Nintendo DS's instead of freedom. And ever since that dream, I twitch every time I here the word dragon. Even before the damn dream, I saw a 30 sec. preview of it after the premiere of mulan on disney, and a huge chill ran down my spine...
    Be warned my fellow forumers, he's evil, PURE EVIL! You must not trust him and his damned "yo, yo, yo" 's...

Beware...

You ain't got no YEEZY!?! Crimson Jazz's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Dragon Age: Inquisition GotY Edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, NBA 2K16, The Witcher 3

Default Re: I hate Jake Long

He is not evil, he is cool. And he is not Asain, he is only half, because if he was FULL Asian, he'd be the the ASIAN Dragon and the show would be called "ASIAN Dragon: Jake Long."

And if you twicth every time you hear the word dragon,well...that is your problem.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Nov 2005

sorry if i sound crazy, but, there's just something not right about him. If it makes ya feel better, I'd like the show if he wasn't a poser. I mean what kinda dragon just pops outta nowhere and just starts rappin'. Ya know what I mean? Now Mushu, he's a better dragon than J.L. I'm glad that he helped us out in KH1. But no matter how many times a person will try to burn me, I still stand on my opinion.

At least I didn't put up a hate thread for an actual forumer, like that one person who hates "the Muffin Man." I'm not that heartless...

cam ron 77

jake long? meh, the only cartoons that apeal to me are anime, spongebob, and shows like family guy or simpsons.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by cam ron 77
    jake long? meh, the only cartoons that apeal to me are anime, spongebob, and shows like family guy or simpsons.
    Yay! we r one in the same! Oh! Except for the whole "I think that jake long is satan" thing...

Registered
    Nov 2005

Why is it an African American stereotypical show? Wouldn't it be an asian stereotypical show since it is about an ASIAN boy? If the show freaks you out that much then don't watch it.
    Last edited by ladymage; December 11, 2005 at 03:36 AM.

so miserable is our love Sweet Raine's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005

^ gotta agree up there with Ladymage. And if Jake long creeps you out... change the channel or something when it comes up.

PS i really hate his 'gangsta' talk..... Now that is freaky...

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wait to hear the tune.

At least I didn't put up a hate thread for an actual forumer, like that one person who hates "the Muffin Man." I'm not that heartless...[/QUOTE]

I was the one that started that hate thread. Muffinman said that someone should start a hate thread so that he could see how many ppl hated him.

Also, I agree with you about Jake Long being evil. But that dream about him making ppl his slaves was funny.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Love Believer_x
    PS i really hate his 'gangsta' talk..... Now that is freaky...
    OMG Me 2 it is the most annoying thing in the world. I HATE IT...

Registered
    Dec 2003

So you think Disney is now a big bad company making sterotypes...<<'

IF you hate it...turn the TV off...There are things outside your door you know o_O

_socialstigma

Quote Originally Posted by The other side
    because if he was FULL Asian, he'd be the the ASIAN Dragon and the show would be called "ASIAN Dragon: Jake Long."
    Try again. He lives in America.

That's a lot like saying a white person can't be African even if they live in Africa and if he's an African citizen, just because he's white.
    Last edited by _socialstigma; December 11, 2005 at 07:14 PM.

Hellpark

Its sad to see that 14 years olds still watch Disney Channel..grow up and watch something more intresting. Movies, shows. Shows like Family Guy are cool because they are funny and are meant for teens unlike whatever Jake Long is.

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ? shortythugsta's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

american dragon is dumb who ever made the show should die also i just hate the show since i have a cousin thats name Long and he is gay and nobody likes him and he always try hang out with me at my school since he has no friends and do weird things and people make fun of him

_socialstigma

Quote Originally Posted by shortythugsta
    since i have a cousin thats name Long and he is gay and nobody likes him and he always try hang out with me at my school since he has no friends and do weird things and people make fun of him
    You always have the perfect examples.

Sure I don't like the bloody show, but still.

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ? shortythugsta's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

Quote Originally Posted by _socialstigma
    You always have the perfect examples.

Sure I don't like the bloody show, but still.
    I know, I know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast