Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Dream Eater LuvKyou's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In a pineapple under the sea..? o.0
    Age
    26
    Posts
    342

    Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Has anyone who read the book noticed stuff ups in the 4th movie?? Like the elf winky or something didn't appear at all.....:(
       

  2. #2
    Organization Member
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    I didn't understand what you just said.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member FortuneCookie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    752
    Gender
    Playing
    Tera

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    There isn't just one thing they missed.

    -the Dursleys picked up Harry form his house through their fire place and floo (forgot how to spell it) powder
    -Fred and George were supposed to leave one of their taffys so Dudley would
    eat it and grow a six feet purple tongue
    -what happened to the fake galleons from the leprachuans?
    -where's Krum with the bloody nose in the world cup?
    -where's Diagon Alley?
    -they didn't go on the train on the way to Hogwarts

    This is only the beginning and I can go on forever. BTW, the director forgot one of the most important parts-----HOW WILL THE WEASLEYS OPEN THEIR JOKE SHOP WITHOUT HARRY GIVING THEM THE 1000 GALLEONS FOR WINNING THE CUP?!?!?!?
    -

  4. #4
    _cryblacktears_
    Guest

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessOfDoom
    I didn't understand what you just said.
    Ditto.

    Snape kills Dumbledore dum dum dum dum Dumbledore.

  5. #5
    I taste delicious yado's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,172
    Gender

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    good old dobby didnt ome bak. so sad.

  6. #6
    Dream Eater LuvKyou's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In a pineapple under the sea..? o.0
    Age
    26
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by FortuneCookie
    There isn't just one thing they missed.

    -the Dursleys picked up Harry form his house through their fire place and floo (forgot how to spell it) powder
    -Fred and George were supposed to leave one of their taffys so Dudley would
    eat it and grow a six feet purple tongue
    -what happened to the fake galleons from the leprachuans?
    -where's Krum with the bloody nose in the world cup?
    -where's Diagon Alley?
    -they didn't go on the train on the way to Hogwarts

    This is only the beginning and I can go on forever. BTW, the director forgot one of the most important parts-----HOW WILL THE WEASLEYS OPEN THEIR JOKE SHOP WITHOUT HARRY GIVING THEM THE 1000 GALLEONS FOR WINNING THE CUP?!?!?!?
    -
    I agree, that's the most important part and they left it out! The Morons!!

  7. #7
    Pourquoi écrivez un? dual_wielder's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,450

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    they missed important bits outta the movie, i would have suggested doin two parts of the movie because it is a big book, not that long though

  8. #8
    Ha.
    Registered
    Sep 2004
    Location
    England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Also, in the latest book Bill is marrying Fleur. How can they be getting married when the never met in the films? And the veela weren't even mentioned...


    And S.P.E.W. wasn't in it either.
    Last edited by Madam Doofie; January 6, 2006 at 12:14 PM.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member FortuneCookie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    752
    Gender
    Playing
    Tera

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam Doofie
    Also, in the latest book Bill is marrying Fleur. How can they be getting married when the never met in the films? And the veela weren't even mentioned...


    And S.P.E.W. wasn't in it either.
    Isn't S.P.E.W in the 5th book? *goes researching through books*

  10. #10
    Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Feb 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    666
    Gender

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by FortuneCookie
    There isn't just one thing they missed.

    -the Dursleys picked up Harry form his house through their fire place and floo (forgot how to spell it) powder
    -Fred and George were supposed to leave one of their taffys so Dudley would
    eat it and grow a six feet purple tongue
    -what happened to the fake galleons from the leprachuans?
    -where's Krum with the bloody nose in the world cup?
    -where's Diagon Alley?
    -they didn't go on the train on the way to Hogwarts

    This is only the beginning and I can go on forever. BTW, the director forgot one of the most important parts-----HOW WILL THE WEASLEYS OPEN THEIR JOKE SHOP WITHOUT HARRY GIVING THEM THE 1000 GALLEONS FOR WINNING THE CUP?!?!?!?
    -
    You also missed the fact there was no Ludo Bagman and fred and george never made a bet

  11. #11
    Bronze Member FortuneCookie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    752
    Gender
    Playing
    Tera

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by ultamaSora
    You also missed the fact there was no Ludo Bagman and fred and george never made a bet
    Yes and there's a lot more that the director missed. But if he did include every detail, the movie could be 5 hours or even more

  12. #12
    Ha.
    Registered
    Sep 2004
    Location
    England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by FortuneCookie
    Isn't S.P.E.W in the 5th book? *goes researching through books*
    No, because Crouch 'fired' Winky on the spot, and Herminone thought it was wrong that they weren't paid and that they could just be fired for something they hadn't done. So she started spew.

  13. #13
    emmawatsonfan134
    Guest

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    i agree with FortuneCookie. They left out half the book and added stuff they didn't need to. They could have made it soooo much longer.

    Moaning Murtle is shameless!!

  14. #14
    Organization Member Dark_Keyblade's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Drooling over Myra's sweet bod
    Age
    29
    Posts
    402

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    What about the part were harry almost got screwed because they found out the Dark mark was made by his wand

  15. #15
    Bronze Member FortuneCookie's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    752
    Gender
    Playing
    Tera

    Default Re: Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam Doofie
    No, because Crouch 'fired' Winky on the spot, and Herminone thought it was wrong that they weren't paid and that they could just be fired for something they hadn't done. So she started spew.
    Oh ya *slaps head* I was thinking of when she finally met the other elves in the kitchen behind the painting. That was in the fifth

    Just thought of another two they didn't add. Bertha Jorkins and Rita Skeeter being an illegal animagus. In the graveyard, Jorkins was supposed to appear after Frank and before Harry's parents. They just cut her right out of the movie :( The beetle that Madame Maxine ate on Hagrid's beard was Rita Skeeter XD but they didn't say that it was her. Now Hermione won't have anything to hold against her when she interviews Harry and writes the real story.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •