Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Sep 2005

Default The time has come...

Alright, the time has come for me to leave the forum... for a little while atleast... I know that the admins are cutting down on spoliers and all... but, I think im just going to get off and replay games like final fantasy 7, 10, kingdom hearts, and others... it should last me if i replay them all over again up until around march :D so yeah, this is my last day

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Nov 2005

Default Re: The time has come...

That sounds like a good idea. To many ideas are flying around.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Mar 2005

wtf... i dont care and i think no one else dose... BYE!

Registered
    Sep 2005

Ugh, I know how you feel. Now that theyve released BHKs name, I'm leaving the forums also. I haven't even read what his name was yet. I'm gonna find out when I play the game. Good bye to you and later guys.

Registered
    Sep 2005

Ugh, I know how you feel. Now that theyve released BHKs name, I'm leaving the forums also. I haven't even read what his name was yet. I'm gonna find out when I play the game. Good bye to you and later guys.
    dotn bother it was fake info

Organization Member
    Registered
    Oct 2005

What are you guys talking about!?! Spoilers are awesome! I can't wait until they flood the board!

Bye anyways though.

Shadow Soldier

I dont even know you. You know what would suck.... is if KH2 didnt come out for the US

Armchair Administrator TheMuffinMan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Quote Originally Posted by emerald keyberer
    lmfao, this guy is going to leave over fake info XD

You people should really wait for confirmation before making up your minds over stupid crap like this. How the hell wouldthe BHK's name be a spoiler anyway?

You're all leaving for really pointless reasons. Seriosuly, how many people on this forum are japanese, who live there, or speak it fluently and are going to buy or import it, then going to play it, then come to this forum and be big enough jerks to spoil it for the entire forums?

There's probably less than 50 people on this forum who even know the slightest japanese, have the money to import it,have a japanese PS2 and/or Mod xhip, and would go through all of this, jsut to be a jerk and spoil it for everyone else?
    Last edited by TheMuffinMan; December 5, 2005 at 09:39 PM.

Registered
    Aug 2005

Who the hell are you?