Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Oct 2004
    Default ZOMG!!!! *NEW* Siru News!!!!!

ZOMIGAWD PEOPLE ZOMG!!!!!
    O
    M
    I
    F
    G
    A
    W
    D

The name Siru is fake. That's right. It's fake. How do I know this? Because I created it! xDDDDDDDDDDD ZOMG!!!

It was a joke that I wanted to play. It started out with Vincent being in KH2 and I "made" a pic of him in it but GTX quickly ruined it. >_>

So I thought: BHK's Name. I even told people in the chat his name before I even posted it. I told them Siru. I created the name off of the top of my head by thinking of Sora's name...NOT Riku's. Which is why I was surprised when people were coming up with BHK is connected to Riku and Sora crap.

So I posted it in the BHK's Name thread. People were like: "link?" So I thought to myself, I needed a website that was believable so FF12 Expo came to mind. I got some japanese and the name Siru, made the comment. Got the link and posted it.

Zbo or whoever his name is the main reason it spreaded. He put it on KHU and then it spread to Gamefaqs, IGN, and KH-2.net...it also was on Wikipedia xD

I was very surprise at how fast it had spread but you know people like to ruin fun and started coming up with stuff to disprove it. And since something didn't happen that I wanted to happen...because I thought it would be funny xD....I decided to just end it here so you people can move on with your lives.

So HAHAHAHA LMAO you believed it...zomg. XDDD Funny funny funny. Move on..now.

And if you don't believe this then ask: TheMuffinMan, Keyblade Shards, LordMune, and several other people who are in the chat.

TheMuffinMan also revealed what I did on KH-2.net:

Whatever, this has gone too far. Sorry my friend, if your reading this, but I can't let this rumor out.

The name Siru is fake. My friend on another forum made it up, and left comments on the website and then spread it around all the forums to make people beleive it was real

This name is as fake as any other one ever released, do not beleive the name, stop making theories, and don't waste your time trying ot find signifigance in it, because it was all made up as a prank to proove how gullible everyone is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by Teller of More Truths @ 01 Dec 2005 08:15 am
    First off, I didn't make it up, it was my friend .:KL:., and he used Babelfish

Secondly, it was the SITE that reported it, it was a COMMENT that said it

If you don't want to beleive me then fine, but when it gets out that it was all fake, you're going to feel just as ******ed as all the rest who beleive it every time some guy tries to teach you all a lesson about beleiving everyhting you hear

Oblivion Angel
    Registered
    May 2005

Default Re: ZOMG!!!! *NEW* Siru News!!!!!

Knew it all along. Though I can't read Japanese, I know for a fact that Siru is not Japanese. Next time, choose a Japanese name.

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Aug 2005

Damn...I believed it.

I would kill for you <3 Angel Shards's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    None

Yup, that's right you little f*ckers. KL made the whole thing up -grins-

AND YOU ALL BELIEVED IT! Holy crap! This just shows how desperate you people are. Really, it's quite funny to see you n00bs agreeing with something made-up, and yelling at each other over it. Tinkled me pink, it did.

-huggles KL- Well done, bro! You make me sooo proud.

Registered
    Oct 2004

Next time, choose a Japanese name.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wow LMFAO wow

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Street Fighter, Persona 4

hahahahahahahahah.. OMG... KL.. I love you for this..This will go down as Prank of the week. I love how almost everyone was in Siru fever!!!.. LMFAO....Man.. just too funny. I just wish I was in on it. I salute you for a good prank.. I give it 5 salsa jars out of five

Shadow Soldier

You know what would be funny. If SE actually made that his name... then you would be made a bitch... by me. But then you would be famous. Then I would just claim it as my own... saying I posted it and stuff... then I will do your mom. Happy Holidays!

Dattebayo!
    Registered
    Jul 2005

lol i didn't believe it the first time i read about the name siru anyway i was in the chat with kl but i didn't say anything about it earlier because it was a secret .
    Last edited by sorixed; December 2, 2005 at 01:37 AM.

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ? shortythugsta's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

Quote Originally Posted by .:KL:.
    ZOMIGAWD PEOPLE ZOMG!!!!!
    O
    M
    I
    F
    G
    A
    W
    D

The name Siru is fake. That's right. It's fake. How do I know this? Because I created it! xDDDDDDDDDDD ZOMG!!!

It was a joke that I wanted to play. It started out with Vincent being in KH2 and I "made" a pic of him in it but GTX quickly ruined it. >_>

So I thought: BHK's Name. I even told people in the chat his name before I even posted it. I told them Siru. I created the name off of the top of my head by thinking of Sora's name...NOT Riku's. Which is why I was surprised when people were coming up with BHK is connected to Riku and Sora crap.

So I posted it in the BHK's Name thread. People were like: "link?" So I thought to myself, I needed a website that was believable so FF12 Expo came to mind. I got some japanese and the name Siru, made the comment. Got the link and posted it.

Zbo or whoever his name is the main reason it spreaded. He put it on KHU and then it spread to Gamefaqs, IGN, and KH-2.net...it also was on Wikipedia xD

I was very surprise at how fast it had spread but you know people like to ruin fun and started coming up with stuff to disprove it. And since something didn't happen that I wanted to happen...because I thought it would be funny xD....I decided to just end it here so you people can move on with your lives.

So HAHAHAHA LMAO you believed it...zomg. XDDD Funny funny funny. Move on..now.

And if you don't believe this then ask: TheMuffinMan, Keyblade Shards, LordMune, and several other people who are in the chat.

TheMuffinMan also revealed what I did on KH-2.net:
    i knew it, thats good when the first thread about his name came up and i was the first one to post and didnt belive it. Im not beliving in you any more lol

GTX
    Registered
    Apr 2005

I surprised your little prank lasted this long as it is. Good job spreading it all around. Too bad I wasn't online to hear most of this, and you apparantly made a new rumor of BHK's name. I enjoy ruining your fun. =)

{To the fourm insanity}
    Last edited by GTX; December 2, 2005 at 01:53 AM.

Registered
    Jun 2005

What the are you guy talking about????

This is a joke because let me tell you ITS NOT FUNNY

You guys are conplaining about the noobs look at yourselves..

You guys are mods for god sakes and your pulling a prank...

Just to let you guys know I am not in a good mood today..
    Last edited by KingBlade; December 2, 2005 at 01:38 AM.

Nobody
    Registered
    May 2004

Some @ss holes really do have no lives, do they? No, apparently, you don't.

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ? shortythugsta's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2005

Quote Originally Posted by KingBlade

*lames*...

umm that was funny, and if you actually belive it then you are a noob. lmao

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some [crash]'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Go me Go me I was one of the ones you told and knew before others *does a happy dance*
    I rock *dances more*
    Go me go me
    *pants and falls over exhausted*

I would kill for you <3 Angel Shards's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    None

Quote Originally Posted by KingBlade

Just to let you guys know I am not in a good mood today..

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage Blue
    Some @ss holes really do have no lives, do they? No, apparently, you don't
    You're just mad because you thought it was real XD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast