Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    TWEWY FM, Dragon Quest Builders

Default The per thread. Time to boast about our pets.

This thread is intended for us to boast about our pets. Pictures are helpful. It can be anything from stories, to talking about how cute they are, or just talking about your pet(s)
    Last edited by Meow Wow; November 1, 2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: I just realized that I typed “pet” in the title. That’s embarrassing...

Registered
    May 2017
    College on Critical mode, at level 1

Default Re: The per thread. Time to boast about our pets.

I've got 5 fish, 3 cory catfish (bottom feeders that clean the gravel) a clown loach and a plecostomous that is nearly double the size than when i got it. 2 of the cories are from a project i was trying to do in an attempt to breed them (i failed) and the other is for maintenance. The loach is there for entertainment (it plays dead 4 times a day, it's what they do) and the pleco was just purchased on a whim. We usually don't have the best luck with plecos, but for whatever reason this one grew to a monstrous size, possessing thick serrated scales to protect it from a danger that never comes. They say that pets tend to reflect their owners personality, and i can see that, All of the aforementioned fish are bottom feeders, usually an insult but i see it as another word for "resourceful".