Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM! Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Camping in front of Wal Mart til KH3 drops
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,958
    Gender
    Playing
    Several characters in Avenue Q

    Default Khi really is better than ever

    I got to watch people fight about Pooh Bear for a few hours today. Oh bother. I miss when the biggest stink of the forums was the suggestion of Scrubs as a world in KH3.

    THREAD THEME:

    https://youtu.be/BdKnojhNBeI
       

  2. #2
    KHI Site Staff Dandelion's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,344
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Why do I do this.
    Why am I still here.
    Who are you people.

  3. #3
    TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM! Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Camping in front of Wal Mart til KH3 drops
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,958
    Gender
    Playing
    Several characters in Avenue Q

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Why do I do this.
    Why am I still here.
    Who are you people.
    You do it for that fat moderation paycheck biyatch

  4. #4
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    To be fair, I wasn't really fighting about Pooh Bear, rather for Kairi's involvement and role. He was all gung-ho about how Pooh's Book falls onto delicate and sophisticated themes that the intervention of another character would destroy beyond repair. I had no choice but to answer him on that front... until I realized it was pointless to do so.

  5. #5
    Dream Eater Meow Wow's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    308
    Gender
    Playing
    KH 1.5+2.5, FFX

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    After hours of physical and mental tourture of band camp, going on KHI, reading two heated debates, and seeing this post from Launchpad made has literally my day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    Born too late to discover the world, born too early too discover the cosmos,

    Born just in time to experience a heated Winnie The Pooh debate on a jrpg forum
    Round of applause to Launchpad


    I love and hate the internet......

  6. #6
    TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM! Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Camping in front of Wal Mart til KH3 drops
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,958
    Gender
    Playing
    Several characters in Avenue Q

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Jul 18th 2018 will be remembered forever as World War Pooh

  7. #7
    Organization Member Soldier's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    450
    Gender
    Playing
    College on Critical mode, at level 1

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    You know what, I've lived in this world for nearly 2 decades now and have seen many, many things. Some good, some bad, and others have just been an absolute blast to experience.
    needless to say, World War Pooh is one of those experiences.
    I mean, come on! that whole scenario had to be scripted right? someone just had it ready to go and decided on this day
    "yeah, we need a bit of action, how about we have these two guys argue over the purpose of a fictional girl in a video game series that is just now getting it's third game 14 years after the second one, seems like a good option."
    Because that's what it feels like, as the old saying goes,
    The world's a stage, and everyone's an actor in their own story.

  8. #8
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Okay, I'm not... I'm not sure I like where this is going? Treating me like I was part of the attraction, one of the rare beasts you guys came to see at the zoo, muttering "what a time to be alive"?
    Especially given I stopped replying to the guy, whereas now more than one person here has a longer debate ongoing with him. Dude's clearly here to stir up problems, and it's becoming evident would've done the same when talking about literally anything else.

    This isn't all that funny. A little belittling if anything. Not exactly uplifting knowing that what you write and elaborate will be used by people to make snarky remarks and memes about how weird and dumb it looks (and... guys? I'm a veteran of KH myself, and this Pooh argument that wasn't even an argument is nowhere near the dumbest stuff the fandom regurgitated)

    So. Anyone else wants to take a shot at how weird and unprecedented that situation was? Come on, maybe you will be the one with the funniest line!
    And at the same time reminding me all too well why I never liked forums.

  9. #9
    TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM! Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Camping in front of Wal Mart til KH3 drops
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,958
    Gender
    Playing
    Several characters in Avenue Q

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Okay, I'm not... I'm not sure I like where this is going? Treating me like I was part of the attraction, one of the rare beasts you guys came to see at the zoo, muttering "what a time to be alive"?
    Especially given I stopped replying to the guy, whereas now more than one person here has a longer debate ongoing with him. Dude's clearly here to stir up problems, and it's becoming evident would've done the same when talking about literally anything else.

    This isn't all that funny. A little belittling if anything. Not exactly uplifting knowing that what you write and elaborate will be used by people to make snarky remarks and memes about how weird and dumb it looks (and... guys? I'm a veteran of KH myself, and this Pooh argument that wasn't even an argument is nowhere near the dumbest stuff the fandom regurgitated)

    So. Anyone else wants to take a shot at how weird and unprecedented that situation was? Come on, maybe you will be the one with the funniest line!
    And at the same time reminding me all too well why I never liked forums.
    What's this now? This isn't even remotely about you. If someone asked me who he started arguing with I wouldn't have even been able to tell you.

    Guess I should have put a Tigger warning

  10. #10
    Word Playa Cassette-Disk's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mixing fiction and diction
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,678

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    I miss when the biggest stink of the forums was the suggestion of Scrubs as a world in KH3.
    Man. I wish I was paying attention when that was happening. Sounds like a hilarious time.

  11. #11
    Dad of Boy Chuman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Age
    19
    Posts
    12,669
    Gender

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    What's this now? This isn't even remotely about you. If someone asked me who he started arguing with I wouldn't have even been able to tell you.

    Guess I should have put a Tigger warning
    Dear Jesus, today- I’m thankful for darkosoverlord’s pointless post because it allowed me to read Tigger Warning.

  12. #12
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    What's this now? This isn't even remotely about you. If someone asked me who he started arguing with I wouldn't have even been able to tell you.

    Guess I should have put a Tigger warning
    I was the one making the big discussion with him about Pooh when these "Oh em gee two people are arguing about Pooh wtf" replies started appearing, so if I see a comment about two guys arguing about it it's only natural I'd think me. I wouldn't think Goso or Zip who were mostly talking with Mickey Mouse on a personal level.
    Also my last reply wasn't about you either. I replied to you in a calm way, the feeling of being treated like an exhibit came later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    Dear Jesus, today- I’m thankful for darkosoverlord’s pointless post because it allowed me to read Tigger Warning.

    ...
    *sigh*

  13. #13
    Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,745
    Gender
    Playing
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    After reading something similar today in the "Original characters in Disney worlds"-thread I'd say we got the newest forum troll around, although I have to admit it is less funny than Larxene012 was.

    Speaking of it, with Nomura now bringing up that the Princesses can indeed change, maybe that "Aerith is a PoH"- "theory" got more credibility now?

    ---

    Tigger Warning?
    Is that a meme-worthy thing as in getting an image of Tigger and captioning it with that phrase?

  14. #14
    Dad of Boy Chuman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Age
    19
    Posts
    12,669
    Gender

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    I was the one making the big discussion with him about Pooh when these "Oh em gee two people are arguing about Pooh wtf" replies started appearing, so if I see a comment about two guys arguing about it it's only natural I'd think me. I wouldn't think Goso or Zip who were mostly talking with Mickey Mouse on a personal level.
    Also my last reply wasn't about you either. I replied to you in a calm way, the feeling of being treated like an exhibit came later.




    ...
    *sigh*
    bro I just came in. I never saw the argument and you seem like a good natured dude, I'm just here to lighten up and have fun and I think everyone deserves to do the same

    @sephy uhh man idk. I just found it really funny (also could you get your name shortened to Sephy or something similar? I will write your essay.)

  15. #15
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Khi really is better than ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    bro I just came in. I never saw the argument and you seem like a good natured dude, I'm just here to lighten up and have fun and I think everyone deserves to do the same
    No, no, it's not you. It's me. I was just... lamenting my frustration.
    I'll leave for a bit. I think it's only for the best.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •