Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Nov 2017
    Trying to adjust with today's current hardships while having some of my own: the game.

Default Cynical Loses His Crap with FRISBEES! (and my reaction)

When Cynical shaved off his brows, nothing was the same again (not to mention, it’d been a while since he did something like this).

OG video: https://youtu.be/BrtIVlj5t90

My response: https://youtu.be/OMDmhCjVhK0

Registered
    Jun 2008
    Default Re: Cynical Loses His Crap with FRISBEES! (and my reaction)

so you’re advertising your own YT channel again, against khi rules, with a reaction video to a reaction video by one of the most shamelessly bad gaming youtubers? i’m not even reporting this, based solely on the principle that less people will see this and therefor be less tempted to click and give you any views.

in conclusion- smh

Registered
    Nov 2017
    Trying to adjust with today's current hardships while having some of my own: the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    so you’re advertising your own YT channel again, against khi rules, with a reaction video to a reaction video by one of the most shamelessly bad gaming youtubers? i’m not even reporting this, based solely on the principle that less people will see this and therefor be less tempted to click and give you any views.

in conclusion- smh
    I’m not “advertising” anything. I didn’t know it was against KHI rules, I’m sorry.

Also, I like TheGamersJoint. He may not be the best, but he still makes me laugh out loud.

Registered
    Aug 2011
    Octopath Traveler, Hyrule Warriors and Pokemon.

I'm just going to close this thread.

In the future, Perkilator, just link your Youtube account down in your signature. It's okay to put that there.

FAQ on advertising.