Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default The Soul Eater moon.




















    moon mech from sonic



    harvest moon




    the harvest moon is the soul eater.

    SIN THE ancient Babylonian MOON GOD

       

  2. #2
    KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. Grono's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere, surely procrastinating
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,131
    Gender
    Playing
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    The Moon = Final Fantasy 10, because of course it does

  3. #3
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    The Moon = Final Fantasy 10, because of course it does

    sin is the Babylonian God for the moon.

    sin is aquatic and the moon is said to control the tides. in dream zanarkand it appears as a sphere of water. so yea, its the moon. you guys have no idea what is being said in these games. you guys don't think so they play stuff on you all the time

  4. #4
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    the kingdom hearts community is not the brightest light in the dark that's for sure. so they actually speak about child sacrifice and collecting hearts in plain english and you're so air headed you don't realize the truth.

  5. #5
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    that's why in blood borne in order to face the MOON PRESCENCE you must CONSUME 3 out of 4 umbilical cords and then you get the trophy "childhoods beginning"
    Last edited by Cli Max imum; August 1, 2017 at 06:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Keyblade Master redcrown's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    845
    Gender

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    Your heathen ramblings trigger me

  7. #7
    Life is hard, life is stressful Cassette-Disk's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mixing fiction and diction
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,683

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    You forgot the most important one, the moon boss from the Kirby series who is also accompanied by the sun.

    Because the moon takes light from the sun we can easily infer that the Kingdom Hearts moon is a red herring and the True Kingdom Hearts lies elsewhere. This would mean the Organization has been chasing down a false lead. Or has it? Because the moon takes its light directly from the sun, we can surmise that the KH Moon can be used to back link into the KH Sun (The True Kingdom Hearts) and as a result shows us that the Organization is smart enough to not pursue the front door of Kingdom Hearts. If Kingdom Hearts lies in the sun, it would be foolhardy to try and reach it. After all, you can't land on the sun. It's too hot. So what do you do? Wait until night, obviously.

    But that leaves us with another issue.

    It's so obvious that it's forgivable to overlook it in your opening post. The first Keyblade Mickey receives, as well as the first secondary Sora acquires in KH2 is in the shape of the stars and moon. Why? Because, as we've established, the back door to Kingdom Hearts is passed the stars and in the moon. Notice that there aren't any sun-based Keyblades. The reason should be obvious: The sun is too hot. You'd burn your hand. So instead they waited until night to make the Star Seeker and force the idea of the Moon being the main entrance to Kingdom Hearts. Thus subverting anyone from realizing the true main entrance of Kingdom Hearts, and saving the lives of anyone who dare try to enter through the sun. If you need further proof:


    ---

    Notice how everything I wrote was baseless? That's because it was. It's all nonsense, but it's at least entertaining. If you're going to make threads like these at least give us something to go on instead of just random pictures. Please please please don't make threads devoid of quality and give us something to grab on to. If you're trolling, at least give us a real troll-like statement instead of wasting time with threads filled with random images. If you have actual theories on the KH heart-shaped moon and real-life allusions (whether they be mythological or not) actually tell us about it. If you have a reaching theory about moons and their significance in other mediums as well as how they reflect upon one another, tell us with words so that we can have an actual discussion.

  8. #8
    Dad of Boy Chuman's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2008
    Age
    20
    Posts
    12,699
    Gender

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    an umbilical cord a day keeps the moon god away

  9. #9
    KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. Grono's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere, surely procrastinating
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,131
    Gender
    Playing
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    an umbilical cord a day keeps the moon god away
    Truer words have never been spoken.

  10. #10
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: The Soul Eater moon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassette-Disk View Post
    You forgot the most important one, the moon boss from the Kirby series who is also accompanied by the sun.

    Because the moon takes light from the sun we can easily infer that the Kingdom Hearts moon is a red herring and the True Kingdom Hearts lies elsewhere. This would mean the Organization has been chasing down a false lead. Or has it? Because the moon takes its light directly from the sun, we can surmise that the KH Moon can be used to back link into the KH Sun (The True Kingdom Hearts) and as a result shows us that the Organization is smart enough to not pursue the front door of Kingdom Hearts. If Kingdom Hearts lies in the sun, it would be foolhardy to try and reach it. After all, you can't land on the sun. It's too hot. So what do you do? Wait until night, obviously.

    But that leaves us with another issue.

    It's so obvious that it's forgivable to overlook it in your opening post. The first Keyblade Mickey receives, as well as the first secondary Sora acquires in KH2 is in the shape of the stars and moon. Why? Because, as we've established, the back door to Kingdom Hearts is passed the stars and in the moon. Notice that there aren't any sun-based Keyblades. The reason should be obvious: The sun is too hot. You'd burn your hand. So instead they waited until night to make the Star Seeker and force the idea of the Moon being the main entrance to Kingdom Hearts. Thus subverting anyone from realizing the true main entrance of Kingdom Hearts, and saving the lives of anyone who dare try to enter through the sun. If you need further proof:


    ---

    Notice how everything I wrote was baseless? That's because it was. It's all nonsense, but it's at least entertaining. If you're going to make threads like these at least give us something to go on instead of just random pictures. Please please please don't make threads devoid of quality and give us something to grab on to. If you're trolling, at least give us a real troll-like statement instead of wasting time with threads filled with random images. If you have actual theories on the KH heart-shaped moon and real-life allusions (whether they be mythological or not) actually tell us about it. If you have a reaching theory about moons and their significance in other mediums as well as how they reflect upon one another, tell us with words so that we can have an actual discussion.
    you must have not looked at my earlier threads? I only made a thread like this because everyone ignores them anyway so why elaborate? ironically they didn't ignore this thread.

    anyway, yea, the default keyblade in KH unchained x is called starlight. this is because keyblades really are starlight. the keyblade graveyard is the starlight graveyard.

    and yes you are right, the moon reflects the suns light. but remember the true kingdom hearts was swallowed by the darkness. kingdom hearts isn't just any sun, its the set sun, the light in the darkness. the SOL


    also the KH moon is the HARVEST moon. that harvest hearts for the suns rebirth.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •