Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Nobody
    Registered
    May 2017
    None

Default Game of Thrones World

How would it be portrayed? Name of the world, plot, party member, Bosses, Keyblade reward? IDEAS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Registered
    Nov 2012
    Kingdom Hearts II Lvl 1 Challenge

Default Re: Game of Thrones World

The world would probably be named Westeros, for starters. I don't know enough about GoT to accurately predict the other stuff, though I think Daenyrs would make an awesome party member.

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

The only thing I know about Game of Thrones is it has lots of death and sex. All I can say is that neither of those would make it in. Probably.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

I can see some names regarding Fire and Ice, or Summer/Winter for the title. (Then again, the naming process looks so random so idk)
    Plot: either helping out against the undeads at the Barrier or replaying an already finished story arc in the other kingdoms.
    Party and bosses accordingly to the situations (of course the Starks and half of Lannisters are allies)
    Maybe a boss fight against one of the dragons and Sora helping Daenerys not being the stupidest Targaryen ever lived (then again not even the Keyblade can work miracles)
    If the Keyblade is not some sort of reimagined Valyrian sword, what even is the point.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    Detroit: Become Human

I have watched all Game of Thrones seaosns several times and i can savely say that GoT deifnitely does not fit into Kingdom Hearts because of its serious theme and the brutal, sexual and gory elements.
    Its just too dark.

Nobody
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by WastedPenguin View Post
    I have watched all Game of Thrones seaosns several times and i can savely say that GoT deifnitely does not fit into Kingdom Hearts because of its serious theme and the brutal, sexual and gory elements.
    Its just too dark.
    Xehanort spends 5 minutes with Ramsey Bolton:

"Hmm, maybe just a little too much darkness, even for me"

Nobody
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    The only thing I know about Game of Thrones is it has lots of death and sex. All I can say is that neither of those would make it in. Probably.
    You mean, you don't think they'd have Organization XIII engage in a Red Wedding-style slaughter?

Registered
    Feb 2007

kingdom hearts would definitely benefit from a lot of rape ya

Registered
    Jun 2008

i wonder if jon snow has a nobody

Registered
    Jun 2010
    None

"i wonder if jon snow has a nobody"

Jon S'nobody

Nobody
    Registered
    May 2017
    None

LOL that is a good one!!!!!!!!!!

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Kingdom Hearts III

The name of the world would probably "Planetos", the inofficial name for the world from the ASOIAF universe itself since "Westeros" is only a single continent and Daenerys spents most of the series' time in Essos, but in all honesty I doubt Game of Thrones would ever have a chance being in KH at all due to both works being diametrical opposites on the idealism vs. cynicism scale and how they portray and interpret morality as well as concepts of magic, death and society.

Most of the KH characters wouldn't last even a week in the setting of GoT/ASOIAF and probably end up with a fate like Ned or Robb Stark.
    Sora would probably go insane pretty quick in that rather grim world although I could imagine Xehanort probably lasting a while and becoming partners in crime with either Roose Bolton (who unlike his needlessly cruel bastard son is rather competent), Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish or possibly Cersei Lannister (who Xehanort would probably play like a fiddle with his manipulation skills since Cersei sucks at playing the long game).

If one wants a "high fantasy" setting in KH even just speaking hypothetically Lord of the Rings would probably a much better choice than Game of Thrones theme-wise.
    Sauron, the Ringwraiths and/or Saruman could also very easily be connected with the Heartless and forces of Darkness in KH.