Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Default Weird Kingdom Hearts dreams lately...

I've had a dream about being Ava and telling the Foretellers new things, I've had another dream about being Kairi and having Xion, Axel, and Roxas sleep over at my house, I've even had a bizarre dream of seeing Sora jump around skyscrapers in a different city similar to the world that never was... but this fourth dream took the cake. XD

I dreamed I saw the KH III intro, and it was horrible. XD It was trying to retell everything that happened in the past Kingdom Hearts games using very poorly animated 2d custscenes and like Minecraft style 3d models. XD All while telling it in a "Teen Titans Go" type of poor "humor" way. XD I was like "oh nuuuu, what is this?" In the dream, but thankfully I had one funny dream scene in it that had all three older Xehanorts in a classroom teaching, and handing out Xehanort reports with scribbled words all over them that were barely legible. XD

( I also had a dream before this one that was about my little brother's dog having huge ugly skin things jutting out of it's tail... that was some Resident Evil kind of creepy stuff... and I've never played that game. XD)

I'm thinking of possibly animating a retelling of this on my youtube channel....possibly.
    Last edited by DefiantHeart; May 2, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

wondering why I'm still here Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    KH3 through tears and emotions

Default Re: Weird Kingdom Hearts dreams lately...

I wish I could have the dream of Axel, Roxas and Xion sleepover. I had a dream once of meeting Sora in The Grid and being on Light Cycles, man I wish to have that dream again. :)

Banned
    Registered
    Apr 2009

I had a dream similar to the deep dive trailer before I even saw it and instead of roxas pulling down the hood, it was me and I was fighting side-by-side with an older Riku, that was my first and only KH related dream until after I played BBS, I was surrounded by darkness, aqua's armor clutching me and sending me back to the realm of light and I saw Aqua falling, I screamed, trying to wrestle away from the armor so I could fall with her, that way she wouldn't be alone and regardless of Xehanort's control (because I knew at that point I was Terra), with her I'd be able to control it

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Heh, cool dreams chu two. :3 Ikr? I'd love to see more of that dream being with Xion, Roxas, and Axel as Kairi. ^_^

Registered
    Sep 2016
    Playing
    Chain of Memories and GTA: San Andreas

I once had a dream where the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness battled each other for the X-Blade. I don't remember much of the details, but I remembered Sora taking the X-Blade after disarming Xehanort and sliced through Xigbar and Saix. After Ansem and Xemnas were killed, Xehanort asked Sora if he was going to use the power of friendship to redeem him with a sarcastic tone. For some reason, Sora said something that was pretty out of character: "You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."

Registered
    Aug 2016
    the game of neutrality

Quote Originally Posted by Caxinuld View Post
    "You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."
    that's dark

last time I had a KH dream was last year:

I was playing as Sora at Beast's Castle and had just defeated Xaldin and was saying my farewells when Xaldin re-appeared outta nowhere and successfully turned the Beast into a Heartless... I remember having this ache of loneliness upon seeing the Beast being turned into a Heartless and it lingered a bit after I woke up too

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

I had a dream last night where the Guardian opened a bakery.

Registered
    May 2015
    Ocarina of Time 3D

I had a dream about cookies.

Thank you for your time.

Registered
    May 2016
    Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
    Games

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I had a dream last night where the Guardian opened a bakery.
    What are you smoking and where can i get some?
    Like i REALLY want to have dreams like that!

wondering why I'm still here Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    KH3 through tears and emotions

Quote Originally Posted by Bufferino View Post
    I had a dream about cookies.

Thank you for your time.
    Your dream became my reality today, except I ate them.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Quote Originally Posted by Caxinuld View Post
    I once had a dream where the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness battled each other for the X-Blade. I don't remember much of the details, but I remembered Sora taking the X-Blade after disarming Xehanort and sliced through Xigbar and Saix. After Ansem and Xemnas were killed, Xehanort asked Sora if he was going to use the power of friendship to redeem him with a sarcastic tone. For some reason, Sora said something that was pretty out of character: "You don't deserve redemption, Xehanort."
    Wow, thash really dark. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    Your dream became my reality today, except I ate them.
    Heh, Howler. :3

Cool dreams everyone. ^_^

Just last night I dreamed I was Aqua this time, and I was sent on a mission to the realm of darkness across that sea chu see in the dark margin. Apparently the mission was to capture these cartoon criminal fish people that were in the old black and white style of Disney, that were based on this island far out into the sea. I used a strange spell that made me invisible, and used Aero so I could hover slightly above the ground to surprise them. When I had succeeded in capturing them on a boat, I remember feeling like I wanted to go back home... so I think this took place shortly after Aqua finally gets rescued. Idk. XD

Not sure why I dreamed of being Aqua this time instead of Namine... I'm more similar to her in terms of drawing and staying in my room all the time being alone. XD Maybe ish a sign I'll be freed from my depression soon? :o Regardless, now ish just Skuld, Namine, and Xion that I have yet to have dreamed myself as, for this appears to be a weird pattern of being the main female KH characters? Kinda bizarre.

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Quote Originally Posted by Zapt View Post
    What are you smoking and where can i get some?
    Like i REALLY want to have dreams like that!
    I'm high on art, i.e I probably shouldn't be so close to the paper when using markers. *sniff sniff*

Registered
    Aug 2016
    the game of neutrality

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I'm high on art, i.e I probably shouldn't be so close to the paper when using markers. *sniff sniff*
    Xemnas's reaction at your profile pic fits so well with what you just said LOL

Registered
    Apr 2015
    Playing
    NieR: Automata, FFIX

I once had a dream where I saw Ninjasks (the bug-like pokémon), but all of them had Marluxia's hair.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Quote Originally Posted by Jochira View Post
    Xemnas's reaction at your profile pic fits so well with what you just said LOL
    Ikr? Ish like she was destined to post in this thread with that picture. :o

Quote Originally Posted by Rage-Roxas View Post
    I once had a dream where I saw Ninjasks (the bug-like pokémon), but all of them had Marluxia's hair.
    Interesting. :3 Maybe ish a sign Marluxia will come back as a mutated bug-humanoid thing. ^_^

I hope I have more kh dreams to share in the future. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast