Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Mar 2017
    None

Default 'Everything Wrong with Kingdom Hearts' CinemaSins parodies by Charrii5

Like CinemaSins? Like Kingdom Hearts (of course you do)?
    Put 'em together and what do you get? This:

Not sure if people know about this, but I figured you might get a good chuckle out of it.
    Last edited by KudoTsurugi; March 15, 2017 at 08:21 AM.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Default Re: 'Everything Wrong with Kingdom Hearts' CinemaSins parodies by Charrii5

I knew about that and I watched all the EWW KH videos so far! But I hated KH2 because those wannabe "X-Keepers" were part of it.

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Default Re: 'Everything Wrong with Kingdom Hearts' CinemaSins parodies by Charrii5

Quote Originally Posted by KudoTsurugi View Post
    Like CinemaSins? Like Kingdom Hearts (of course you do)?
    Put 'em together and what do you get? This:

Not sure if people know about this, but I figured you might get a good chuckle out of it.
    I've seen all of them, charii5 is really killing it with these videos so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    I knew about that and I watched all the EWW KH videos so far! But I hated KH2 because those wannabe "X-Keepers" were part of it.
    I subscribe to thegamersjoint. I know, I'm a piece of shit, but I've been following his KH content for so long that it's just grown on me a little. That being said... the X keepers are some of the most annoying Kingdom Hearts fans I can commit to memory. Also, I don't think they know that much about Kingdom Hearts. I don't know, but cynical will have quite a few points in some of his lore videos where he'll say something completely dead-wrong and I'll be screaming at the other end going "YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS?!" For example, I believe in one video he had he said that Sora inherited his keyblade when Ventus' heart touched Sora's, and I wanted him to walk that statement back so hard. But, alas, he didn't.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

The only one of them I really like is Soraalam1. He seems like he really loves doing his stuff and his videos are always entertaining and interesting. I'unno. Thegamersjoint… I just hate that guy. He states the obvious and thinks he's Einstein.

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

The only one of them I really like is Soraalam1. He seems like he really loves doing his stuff and his videos are always entertaining and interesting. I'unno. Thegamersjoint… I just hate that guy. He states the obvious and thinks he's Einstein.
    Agreed, I just have gotten used to him. Although he keeps making jokes about turkey nipples...? God, that guy is weird. He occasionally makes good KH lore videos or collages, though, and he's the reason I know anything at all about Crash Bandicoot xD

Soraalam1 is cool, forgot why I unsubscribed honestly. Same with SkywardWing. HMK is an obnoxious warthog, I hated him the first time I began to watch his content.

wondering why I'm still here Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    KH3 through tears and emotions

Thegamersjoint.... I agree Muke, eveeeeery word. Only reason I ever watched his videos was because of news, but that was before I joined the forums. Now I just go here.

Registered
    May 2016
    Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
    Games

I prefer the ones from noir,except the COM one,the COM one sucks.

About the X-Keepers:even though they are dumb af i like them,there is some things about KH that i only knew because of them.
    Last edited by Zapt; March 15, 2017 at 08:24 PM.

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

TheGamersJoint is extremely lucky, and I can't fault him for that. He manages to put out videos almost daily, he has a great following, and clearly his personality appeals for some. I just think his videos are terrible, and extremely poorly scripted. Or are they??

The guy's grasp of the english language is clearly terrible. You can hear him actively thinking of what to say, searching for the next word as he speaks-- "um", "like", "stuff like that" and other filler words permeate his videos. It's super terse, but on some level it may be intentional. He can stretch the KHinsider article that he's clearly plagiarizing from into a 10 minute ordeal through repetition, and this nets him more adsense money.

I've always found the KHinsider articles to be super succinct, if a bit biased and tepid (I know you guys want to stay goodsies with SE. You just don't write the way I do, and that's why you have the successful website and following and I don't) and the fact that TheGamersJoint is making a living off of stealing their info is super diddlying lame. (let's give credit to KH13 who he's also stealing from)

TGJ is the slowest way to digest KH news-- he slowly burns new information bit by bit, day by day, methodically churning out Youtube Bucks; meanwhile, while I assume KHinsider is lucrative in many ways for our staff, they release everything they can and never attempt to 'slowly' release the news. TGJ owes quite a lot to our staff and will never truly be able to repay them, I don't think.

Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    TheGamersJoint is extremely lucky, and I can't fault him for that. He manages to put out videos almost daily, he has a great following, and clearly his personality appeals for some. I just think his videos are terrible, and extremely poorly scripted. Or are they??

The guy's grasp of the english language is clearly terrible. You can hear him actively thinking of what to say, searching for the next word as he speaks-- "um", "like", "stuff like that" and other filler words permeate his videos. It's super terse, but on some level it may be intentional. He can stretch the KHinsider article that he's clearly plagiarizing from into a 10 minute ordeal through repetition, and this nets him more adsense money.

I've always found the KHinsider articles to be super succinct, if a bit biased and tepid (I know you guys want to stay goodsies with SE. You just don't write the way I do, and that's why you have the successful website and following and I don't) and the fact that TheGamersJoint is making a living off of stealing their info is super diddlying lame. (let's give credit to KH13 who he's also stealing from)

TGJ is the slowest way to digest KH news-- he slowly burns new information bit by bit, day by day, methodically churning out Youtube Bucks; meanwhile, while I assume KHinsider is lucrative in many ways for our staff, they release everything they can and never attempt to 'slowly' release the news. TGJ owes quite a lot to our staff and will never truly be able to repay them, I don't think.
    this is one of the best posts you've ever written and i thank you for it.

Registered
    Jun 2015

I guess Youtube can always count on him. (^:

wondering why I'm still here Howler's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    KH3 through tears and emotions

Launchpad, u have a good diddlying point there. Thank u for answering our prayers.

Registered
    Mar 2015

Yeah not a fan of TGJ at all. Soraalam1 is fine, I watched his KH2FM speedruns at one point and he at least knows what he's talking about and seems like a cool chill dude.

Registered
    Mar 2017
    None

Y'know, I don't mind if people don't like certain YouTubers, that's perfectly fine, but I kindly ask that discussion be kept to the content of the videos or maybe come up with some sins of your own on this thread. If anyone feels there's no other discussion to add, feel free to lock this thread.
    Last edited by KudoTsurugi; March 17, 2017 at 02:55 AM.