Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF9, Animal Crossing New Leaf, KH Unchained X US

Default The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

Mods, again, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Anyway...

I don't mean for this to be serious. Mainly we all get mad, we all have those little things in the day that make us want to hit someone/throw something at someone.

Anyway was just takin' a shower before I scrubbed my face..Seems we're losing the hot water heater, for the hot water has GEORGIA RED CLAY in it. Blaaah. It's pretty obvious.

I'm just glad I finished before it got bad. Okay, next?

Registered
    Jul 2015

Default Re: The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

I'm just gonna ignore the KHUX section from here on out before I lose it, light a thread on fire, and get infracted.

Traitor of KHInsider.com Xickin's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2011
    Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, Dark Souls (Remastered)

Quote Originally Posted by maryadavies View Post
    Anyway was just takin' a shower before I scrubbed my face..Seems we're losing the hot water heater, for the hot water has GEORGIA RED CLAY in it. Blaaah. It's pretty obvious.
    Yuck. I remember one time when I just got home from the gym, I went to take a shower before work; when I got in, the shower head and the pipes behind the wall started rattling. Out of nowhere the water turns brown and I get a mouthful of it. Turns out the construction crew a whole street away hit our pipes or something. I had to go to work smelling like sweat and whatever else was in there.

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Having an argument with VodkaOptic about how his been treating the team of his game, and it drives me crazy

Registered
    Mar 2015
    trying to finally finish P5

There's a spider in the living room. My roommate just moved out and I'm not getting a new one until next month so I'm the only one who can do something about it. So far I've considered calling the police, getting a flamethrower, or crying, but for now I just ended up locking myself in my room.

Registered
    Nov 2013
    Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    There's a spider in the living room. My roommate just moved out and I'm not getting a new one until next month so I'm the only one who can do something about it. So far I've considered calling the police, getting a flamethrower, or crying, but for now I just ended up locking myself in my room.
    You sound like one of my sisters. She is afraid of spiders and usually calls me to take care of the little guy. :D

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

we're on our way to the hospital and my dad keeps insulting me and i have to try to stay calm and not yell around but i might do that in 2 seconds idfjshsij

Pyro with a Keyblade KingdomKey's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2010

This is more of a pet peeve for me, but nose picking. Please do it when you're by yourself. Just something that bothers me occasionally. Probably sounds dumb but, I've wanted to complain about it for awhile now. And this isn't directed to anybody in particular. Just a regular pet peeve is all. xD
    Last edited by Cinder; October 31, 2016 at 07:26 AM.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Why are we not getting what Japan gets

Registered
    Mar 2008
    Playing
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

I'm only halfway through this shift, and already I feel drained.
    Worked the front desk and after my lunch break, I'll probably do phone calls. I hate phone calls.

Registered
    Mar 2015
    trying to finally finish P5

Too much school work, the teachers have no idea what they're doing, we have no idea what we're doing and everything is just stressful as heck because if you miss one assignment, no credits. And I need all the credits. I'm just super nervous that I haven't done one of the 6747298374 tasks that I need to right and aaaaaa

Pyro with a Keyblade KingdomKey's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2010

No matter how much crap I go through, I get over it. Nothing is worse than seeing your own mother cry and feel heartbroken by one of her own kids.
    Last edited by Cinder; June 25, 2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: New problems

Registered
    May 2015
    Ocarina of Time 3D

Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time, Cinder. I can relate, family can be quite frustrating.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

edit: nvm this post. i overreacted
    Last edited by Muke; November 3, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

I hate my diddlying asshole parents

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast