Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2016
    None

Default colors of the struggle

the colors of the struggle competition red, blue green and yellow.

red vs blue

the champion SETzer
    like the setting sun

when you beat riku in the race on destiny islands you get a "pretty stone"
    its description is "a beautiful stone that glistens in the sun

the colors of the harvest time

green, red, yellow and blue of the sky.

ven and jack jack, notice the orange
    jack jack helps ven steal the pearl from the cat Lucifer.

final attempt at a actual discourse before I give up on this place. everyone wants to discuss their thoughts with other people, not be attacked for simply thinking a certain way.

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2016
    None

Default Re: colors of the struggle

Setzer Gabbiani is a playable character in Final Fantasy VI. He is a Gambler who lives on the wild side and owns the world's only airship: the Blackjack.
    notice setzers purple colors

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Colors most definitely have meaning. I don't think anybody really follows what point you are trying to make, though.

Registered
    Jul 2015

Okay, not gonna lie, that last image of Jaq came so out of nowhere that I laughed way harder than I should've. Like, Twilight Town, sun, autumn, and suddenly, WALKING TALKING MOUSE EX MACHINA.

... There's only so many colors you can choose from, bro. Some will happen to be similar to something else no matter what you use.

Also, here's the kazoo of the struggle. It means inner struggle of the soul to recreate a big orchestral piece with nothing but your breath and some squeaky instruments.

Last edited by BlackOsprey; January 24, 2016 at 05:36 AM.

Registered
    Dec 2015

seriously, what the hell is harvest time? what specific religion/theology are you getting these things from?

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    Also, here's the kazoo of the struggle. It means inner struggle of the soul to recreate a big orchestral piece with nothing but your breath and some squeaky instruments.

Oh my god this is the best thing I've heard all night

Registered
    Jul 2015

You're welcome, Spocknart. :D

Quote Originally Posted by redcrown View Post
    seriously, what the hell is harvest time? what specific religion/theology are you getting these things from?
    Harvest time.

When ya go out into the field and cut up shit so you can eat it later. =w=

Registered
    Dec 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    You're welcome, Spocknart. :D

Harvest time.

When ya go out into the field and cut up shit so you can eat it later. =w=
    I know the real world definition of harvest time, I'm asking for his definition because he keeps saying it in a religious context with color meanings. It sounds like some obscure pagan philosophy, like it's some specific religion he is following.

Registered
    Jul 2008

lord knows what he is thinking

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Anguish of The Quirkless

traveling fool you didn't exactly centralize your opening post, I actually came to input, but I quickly became lost in what your theme is. It's like an overall clustered mess, with no existing correlation between references, aside from maybe two, but both are inconclusive as to concise a proper/meaningful retort to this non-existent question you didn't bother asking...at least satiate curiosity, with a question for the community to answer, thats usually the point of a discussion thread's subject matter. This isn't said to you, to get on your back, it's said as means of hoping you understand where an unbiased third-party is coming from, when reading this, and is genuinely confused as all hell.

Registered
    May 2007

Yes, humans have come to associate different things with different colors. A lot of animals have.

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by redcrown View Post
    the harvest time is the time of the dying sun. the time before the death of winter when all the vegetation dies and everything freezes.

ven frozen by xehanort

the SOLstIce of the sun
    the etymology is as follows

Middle English: from Old French, from Latin solstitium, from sol ‘sun’ + stit- ‘stopped, stationary’ (from the verb sistere ).

Registered
    Jul 2008

But what is the point you are trying to make? This feels more like a flowing thought exercise and not so much a solid idea.

Registered
    Jun 2008

would it be in poor taste to suggest he google syllabus?

Banned
    Registered
    Jan 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    traveling fool you didn't exactly centralize your opening post, I actually came to input, but I quickly became lost in what your theme is. It's like an overall clustered mess, with no existing correlation between references, aside from maybe two, but both are inconclusive as to concise a proper/meaningful retort to this non-existent question you didn't bother asking...at least satiate curiosity, with a question for the community to answer, thats usually the point of a discussion thread's subject matter. This isn't said to you, to get on your back, it's said as means of hoping you understand where an unbiased third-party is coming from, when reading this, and is genuinely confused as all hell.
    well yea I don't exactly understand everything myself and that why I asked for help to decode the true meaning of kingdom hearts I don't know if you saw that thread. its been confusing to me too. believe or not all this arguing has brough clarity to a few things for me. but it has to do with agriculture because its how ancient humans survived so know the cycle of the sun was actually life saving stuff in ancient times. that's why this symbology is the basis of most all religions, tv shows, comic books, movies
    it also has to do with early animal domestication, sheep herding, shepherds and what not.

The first animals known to have been domesticated as a source of food are sheep in the Middle East. The proof is the high proportion of bones of one-year-old sheep discarded in a settlement at Shanidar, in what is now northern Iraq. Goats follow soon after, and these two become the standard animals of the nomadic pastoralists - tribes which move all year long with their flocks, guided by the availability of fresh grass.

Cattle and pigs, associated more with settled communities, are domesticated slightly later - but probably not long after 7000 BC. The ox may first have been bred by humans in western Asia. The pig is probably first domesticated in China.

The first reason for herding sheep and goats, or keeping cattle and pigs in the village, is to secure a regular supply of fresh meat. The hunter is dependent on the luck of the chase; if more animals are killed than can be immediately consumed, meals from the surplus will be increasingly unpleasant as the days go by. The herdsman, by contrast, has a living larder always to hand and a supply of dairy products as well.

These animals also provide for almost every other need of neolithic man. While they are alive, they produce dung to manure the crops. When they are dead, leather and wool for garments; horn and bone for sharp points, of needles or arrows; fat for tallow candles; hooves for glue

Read more: HISTORY OF THE DOMESTICATION OF ANIMALS

the ancients understood that it was the power of the sun that gave man life on earth and so they have worshipped it since ancient time and yes even sacrificed to it. I hate to say what I know most of you will hate but the 7 princesses of hearts is about blood sacrifice.
    have you ever seen the movie apocalypto? give a watch some time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast