Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    None

Default Who thinks KH2 Kairi's hair is scruffy compaired to KH1 hairstyle?

I love KH1 design of Kairi, i also like her outfit in KH2, but i think KH2 Kairi's hair was scruffy looking, and Im not really liking the darker hair colour, It's OK, but not BAD. also Why would her bangs move from left to right? It does look good in the secret episodes

If Kairi did get an new outfit, they should make her hair better and lighter?

Registered
    Jul 2015

Default Re: Who thinks KH2 Kairi's hair is scruffy compaired to KH1 hairstyle?

Scruffy-looking nerf herder.

tbh Kairi doesn't look that scruffy by my standards. And any scruffiness she might have doesn't look that out of place next to KHII Sora or Riku.

Registered
    Jun 2015

The only thing they should really change is the color of her diddlying clothes.
    Seriously, if you decide to give a character red hair, then stick to it and don't force her into a diddlying pink dress. No one would wear that!

Registered
    Dec 2013
    KHUX and KH2.8

I liked both of her outfits. But she's probably getting something completely new in KH3. Just a guess though.

Registered
    Jun 2008

these subjects are really getting out of hand my GAWD.

Registered
    Dec 2013
    KHUX and KH2.8

Quote Originally Posted by chuman View Post
    these subjects are really getting out of hand my GAWD.
    They all seem to be started by the same person...

Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by appleboy82791 View Post
    They all seem to be started by the same person...
    they are, but we all get a little crazy with topics when we first join i guess.

Flesh by mother, soul by father Ruran's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009

I think this topic might lack a wee bit in the constructive conversation department, so I'll move it to FI.

Idk if "scruffy" is the right word, but her hair looked plain in KH2. It was really flat where her hair in the first game had more body too it. It's a very average looking hairstyle for a game series where 99.9% of the characters have funky dos.

Registered
    Jun 2015

Quote Originally Posted by chuman View Post
    they are, but we all get a little crazy with topics when we first join i guess.
    Reminds me of how I, contrary to this, was kind of to shy to properly post. Lol.

Registered
    Jun 2008

hey mister YOU OWE ME 2 POSTS or misses

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Scruffy might not be the right word. It was combed and in perfect order.

It just lacked any distinct uniqueness or personality. Also the pink clashed horribly with her hair color. Purple was a better offset to her hair color...white and black as well.

Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    Scruffy might not be the right word. It was combed and in perfect order.

It just lacked any distinct uniqueness or personality. Also the pink clashed horribly with her hair color. Purple was a better offset to her hair color...white and black as well.
    they made her too princessy, killed the character tbh.

Registered
    Mar 2008

Short hair>long hair

Short hair kairi forever!!!!! @^@/