Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Banned TheRealAnsem's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    If SATAN is an acryonym for "system to Analyze Tremendous Amounts of Nuclear data"

    then it doesn't take a friggen brain surgeonto see that they dropped the d in the acronym so it would spell satan. If not, why else? If you cant answer that question how dare you try to form an opinion with out all the facts? Just saying "i dont think you understand " just to make you feel better about the world you live in doesnt do nothing but hurt you in the long run.

    Stop censoring these things. There are things happening in the world people need to be aware of.
       

  2. #2
    super hyped Bufferino's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2015
    Location
    Gaia
    Posts
    1,363
    Gender
    Playing
    Ocarina of Time 3D

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    There is a time and place where you need to look at the bright side. Right now, this is the time and place.

  3. #3
    KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. Grono's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere, surely procrastinating
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,176
    Gender
    Playing
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    We are censoring it because it's a bunch of malarky, maybe if it made sense and didn't make me concerned we wouldn't be so against it

    And seriously, aren't you joking? I hope so.

  4. #4
    Banned TheRealAnsem's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    You only saying that because You don't know what is about to happen

  5. #5
    Lucky Emblem KingdomKey's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,240
    Gender

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnsem
    Stop censoring these things. There are things happening in the world people need to be aware of.
    We're not censoring anything per se. The thread was closed because, people don't know what you're talking about, and it doesn't make sense. To put it simply, this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Yes, we discuss light and serious topics, but my point being is something like this isn't going to gain peoples interests, except to either mock you or complain about it to you. Or scare people for no reason at all.

  6. #6
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,753
    Gender

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    One day, we will all die and all things will be meaningless.

  7. #7
    Banned TheRealAnsem's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Sooo it malarky that CERN has a project with an acronym of satan?
    Which stands for System to Analyze Tremendous Amounts of Nuclear data.

    You cant determine whats malarkey based on if it makes you feel comfortable or not

  8. #8
    KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. Grono's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere, surely procrastinating
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,176
    Gender
    Playing
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnsem View Post
    You only saying that because You don't know what is about to happen
    some bullshit about CERN and Kingdom Hearts that makes no sense? I'm possibly taking a dual major in particle physics, and the fact that CERN and Kingdom Hearts have any correlation at all is nonsensical, to say the least. Also, Kairi being Satan makes literally no sense.

    Didn't you say that September 23rd will be the day Kingdom Hearts is created?

  9. #9
    Banned TheRealAnsem's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    We're not censoring anything per se. The thread was closed because, people don't know what you're talking about, and it doesn't make sense. To put it simply, this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Yes, we discuss light and serious topics, but my point being is something like this isn't going to gain peoples interests, except to either mock you or complain about it to you. Or scare people for no reason at all.
    I clearly asked 3 questions in that thread how didnt You know what i was talking about?

  10. #10
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,753
    Gender

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Mainly because the whole Satan thing was likely a joke made by scientists when they were creating CERN after a few too many drinks during happy hour. What is more funny than calling a big bad particle accelerator "Satan" and then using science to understand how life is created? It's a joke on how they aren't god. They can't create life from nothing.

  11. #11
    Banned TheRealAnsem's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    And this isnt about gaining interest, this is about warning people shit is about to hit the damn fan

  12. #12
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,753
    Gender

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnsem View Post
    And this isnt about gaining interest, this is about warning people shit is about to hit the damn fan
    if shit is about to hit the fan, there is nothing a few internet dweebs like us can do to stop it. if we're going to die, then we're dead. oh well. that's the end point we're all heading to, isn't it?

  13. #13
    run Absent's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2013
    Location
    1993
    Posts
    2,410
    Playing
    Life on Critical Mode

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    I can't believe you all, we should be discussing the imminent invasion of the lizard people of Czari Petraka instead.

  14. #14
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,753
    Gender

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Absent View Post
    I can't believe you all, we should be discussing the imminent invasion of the lizard people of Czari Petraka instead.
    no, we should be talking about how donald trump's hair is going to summon a meteor from space and destroy us all.

    but i can see how yours is a much more concerning threat.

  15. #15
    KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. Grono's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere, surely procrastinating
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,176
    Gender
    Playing
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

    Default Re: so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

    Didn't you forget that the Doctor will save us from CERN's Satanic cult invasion? Season 13 Doctor Who finale yo B|

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •