Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls stink

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

Default Girls stink

Life sucks. Every time you think a girl likes you they break your heart. It really stinks. Anybody that agrees or disagrees may share their opinion.

It's the only NEET thing to do. Lancelot's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    NieR, Lord of Apocalypse

Default Re: Girls stink

Crap's happened to me plenty of times in relations to girls, but they don't "stink", unless they have BO... ehe heh... But seriously dude, try looking at it from their side of it too, I'm sure that they would think the same way about us too,it does work the same ways...

Oh, and the first two words of yours, quoted for truth IMO

Registered
    Dec 2004

i actually agree, girls are only thur to decieve us

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

they'll lead you on forever. then when you finally tell people that you like them. she'll just suddenly hate you.

Registered
    Dec 2007
    NieR, Lord of Apocalypse

Not true, the girl I like doesn't hate me at all.... but then again, I kinda told her in a really good way lol... through poetry

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

well. for me when i finally say i like them they hate me for a short period of time.

Registered
    Dec 2007
    NieR, Lord of Apocalypse

Have any of em ever liked you at the same time? Oh, a reason for that could be that you don't know them well enough too :D

Registered
    Jun 2008

Omg, we dont live to break hearts, we're just complicated. We'll ask if it makes us look fat even if we know it does, just to see if you lie and say no, but on the other hand if you tell the truth and say yes, we get mad...we are complicated lol. Anyway, guys are the ones who seem to have a hard time being a one women man, and yet they still ask you to go with them, just to cheat on you within a month.....

Azanulbizare

Quote Originally Posted by riku_kicks_butt View Post
    Life sucks. Every time you think a girl likes you they break your heart. It really stinks. Anybody that agrees or disagrees may share their opinion.
    ....:::............:...::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::...
    .......::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..::░▒▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▒▒░:...:...::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::.......::............:::
    ::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::.......::..░▒▓████████████████████▓▒░..::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::..:::.......::...
    .......::..:::..::...::..:::..::........:...::::▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▒.::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::.......:::
    ::..:::..::...::.......::...::.......::::;▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒..::...::..:::............:...::...::...
    ..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::..▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒..::...::..:::..::............:::
    ::..:::..::............::...:▒███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓███▒;::.......::.......::...::...
    ..::........:........::..▒███▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█████▓▓▓███▒..:::.......::.......:::
    ::..:::..::...::..:::..██▒:....::...::..:::..:▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒::..:::..::...::..::;▒▓███▓▓▓██▒..::..:::..::...::...
    .......::..:::..::▒█▒...░▓████▓░....▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒:..::;▒▓███▓░....:::::▓██▓▓▓██▓.::...::..:::..:::
    ....:::..::...::▒▓▒..▓████████▓░.:▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓.:::..▓█████▓.......::...::..;;▓█▓▓▓▓██;;:::..::...::...
    ..::...::..::;;▓▓::..▓██████████▒..▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.::▒███████▒:...::..:::..::...::██▓▓▓▓█▓::::.......:::
    .....:...::::▓▓:...▓▓▓█████████▓░;;▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒:::▒████████▓░..::..;▒▓░▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▓.::........
    ..::...::..▓█▒.::..:::..::...::▓███████▒:..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒:..███████████████▓...▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▒.:::..:::
    ::...:...▒██░..::...::..:::..▒███████▓...▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.::███████████████▓.::▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓::..::...
    ..::...::▓██░::...:...::.....▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░:..▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒...▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░:..▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒...:::
    ::..:::..███▓..::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..:::..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓::...:...::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██░::...
    ..::...::██▓█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓:......
    ::..:::..██▓▓███████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓..::...
    ..::...::██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓::..:::
    ::..:::..▓█▓▓▓....::.......::...::.......::.......:::..::...::.......::.......:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::....▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░::...
    ..::...::▒█▓▓███....░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░..::██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.:......
    ::..:::..::▓█▓▓██▒;::..▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒:...▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒...::...
    ..::...::..░██▓▓██░::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;..░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒.......:::
    ::..:::..::..;;▓█▓▓▓█▒.::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░:..▓█▓▓▓▓█▓::..::...::...
    ..::.......:::..▒██▓▓█▓..::;;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░::;;:::;;::;;;;;░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░:..::██▓▓▓██:::..::..:::..:::
    ::..:::..::...::..;;▓██▓██▒.::..▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░;..:::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░;;..;;░▒▒▒▒▒;...:▓█▓▓▓██░.......::...::...
    .......::..:::..::.....▓██▓██▒::..;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;;::;▒▓▓████████▓▒░░▒▒░::..::▓█▓▓██▓░.......::...:...:::
    ::.......::.......:::..::;;▓████▓▒:..::;▒▒▒▒▒▒░░.▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▒░..::..▒██▓███▒::...::..:::..::...::...
    .......::..:::..::...::..:::..▒█████▒..:::.░▒▒▒▒░:;▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓.....::▒█████▓░..::..:::..::...::..:::..:::
    ::.......::...::.......::...::..::;▒▓████▒::..:::..░▒░▓█████████████▓░:...::::▓█████▓░::...:...::.......:::.......::...
    ..::...::..:::..::...::...:........::....▒█████▓░..:::..░▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒░:..::.....;;▓█████▓▒::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::.......:::
    ::...:........::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..::▒▓█████▓░....::...::..:::..::...::.......::;▒▓██████▓▒::..:::...........:::..::...::..:::..::...::...
    ..::...::..:::..::.......:::...........:::..::...::..:::░▒▓███████████████████▓▓░..::.......::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..:::
    ::.......::...::..:::..::........:...::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::..:;;▒▒▓▓██████▓▓▓▒░;;..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::...

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

yea. some of them admitted they liked me

Green Lantern Battery Candy Man's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2007
    Jak 3

Social Psychology.
    Crack the code, get the girl.

Froad has spoken.

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Natalia View Post
    Omg, we dont live to break hearts, we're just complicated. We'll ask if it makes us look fat even if we know it does, just to see if you lie and say no, but on the other hand if you tell the truth and say yes, we get mad...we are complicated lol. Anyway, guys are the ones who seem to have a hard time being a one women man, and yet they still ask you to go with them, just to cheat on you within a month.....
    the thing is. all the girls i know know im not like that. Ive never had a girlfriend to cheat on. and if i had one i definatly wouldnt cheat on them.

Registered
    Dec 2007
    NieR, Lord of Apocalypse

^^ Yeah, I was like that for ages... I spose you could still say I am, I haven't had an actual girfriend yet lol... But just cos we say it now, doesn't mean it mite not happen. Girls are sensitive, so if you do get one, be careful. And if someone tries flirting with you and they know you have a gf, tell em that again, and leave, cos I know some girls do get offended by it if you dont try too tell the flirter to go away

Registered
    Jun 2008
    UFC 2010

somehow my cousin can get away with a new gf every week. and when you tell the girls that hes gonna break up with them in a week they get mad and cuss you out

Registered
    Dec 2007
    NieR, Lord of Apocalypse

Well wouldn't you if your gf's friend told you that?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast