Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82

Thread: Mod Problems

  1. #1
    Unversed rikus_darkness's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    203

    Mod Problems

    If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict. Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month. So im looking for stories like these to report, and i really dont care if this gets me banned, cuz i know im doing the right thing by reporting all of this. In fact, it would be another example of this stuff cuz a FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i can say what i want. this cant get me banned.
       

  2. #2
    lately, lovely
    Registered
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,001

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    But regardless, no one really cares.

    I'm not being mean, it's the truth.

  3. #3
    Silver Member
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,119
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Basicly what Morningstar said, no one cares.

    Almost all the mods here are wasted drunk on power.

    And, like most wasted drunks, you just have to make sure to stay the hell outta their way, or they'll start clawing on your shirt and telling you stories about your mother and various exotic animals.

  4. #4
    9890
    Guest

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Lol, you might as well bend over now.

  5. #5
    Unversed rikus_darkness's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    this thread was just a waste of time then. sorry

  6. #6
    Married to Crimson ♥ Leonard's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,391
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by rikus_darkness View Post
    If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict. Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month. So im looking for stories like these to report, and i really dont care if this gets me banned, cuz i know im doing the right thing by reporting all of this. In fact, it would be another example of this stuff cuz a FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i can say what i want. this cant get me banned.
    Give us a thread where you think you were treated wrong by a mod, then maybe we'll be able to help.

    Anyway, I can see the usual "newbies thinking people with red or silver names are mods" crap coming sooner or later here.

  7. #7
    iROFL Mike's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,958
    Gender
    Playing
    Cross Fire

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Not this again. This reminds me of the DL ince-

    Best not even bring it up again ;D

    Anyway, And this in fact, could get you banned by saying mods are "power abusive"
    The mods are mods. They were put in charge of some section of this crazy website for a reason, so best let them do their job. As Leo said above, give us threads were you say this happened. And MegaManX? Oh. You mean DeeDee. D's that way cuz he has "NATURAL D ENHANCMENT!"

    Posting threads like this are pointless. They never work to "report the mods"
    Anyway, my rain of idiotcy is over.

  8. #8
    Heartless Dark Shards's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boy heaven
    Posts
    61
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Mods=power power=them getting to do what they want.

    Ha!!! Everybody knows freedom of speech is only a myth.

  9. #9
    Married to Crimson ♥ Leonard's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,391
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2014 View Post
    Not this again. This reminds me of the DL ince-

    Best not even bring it up again ;D

    Anyway, And this in fact, could get you banned by saying mods are "power abusive"
    The mods are mods. They were put in charge of some section of this crazy website for a reason, so best let them do their job. As Leo said above, give us threads were you say this happened. And MegaManX? Oh. You mean DeeDee. D's that way cuz he has "NATURAL D ENHANCMENT!"

    Posting threads like this are pointless. They never work to "report the mods"
    Anyway, my rain of idiotcy is over.
    Having a major deja vů wih this thread here.

    Mike, it's not like you get banned straight away if you say anything negative about mods on this site.

    If a mod's really going against the rules and it is clear he's not doing his job properly, then you can always contact a Supermod or an Administrator. So reporting a mod in fact is possible, you just have to have legit reasons to do so.

    And, MegaManX = D?
    Did I miss something?

  10. #10
    into the night for once Victor's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2007
    Location
    July 29, 1958
    Age
    8
    Posts
    9,809
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    My buds:
    Max/Souleater, my old leader
    Anyone else realize this?

  11. #11
    hi shrekdog's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2005
    Location
    shrek
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,449

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    if you complain again, it's quite likely they'll have you killed

    watch yourself

  12. #12
    †Templar King† Avalon's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beside her, holding her.
    Posts
    3,271

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by rikus_darkness View Post
    My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month.
    Don't say bullshit about your clan being treated differently. Every clan is treated the same. ED and ES both got warnings in their clan threads about spam. Both were warned that they would be disbanded if they continued to spamed. FU and RD both got the same warning but both don't spam so the mods don't have to post in the clan thread multiple times to say stop. The mods didn't threaten your clan. If you can't tell the difference between a warning and being threatened then theres something wrong with you.

    And are you gay? Cause well... if a mod thought you were, maybe they were just wanting to tell everyone else you were?

    MegaManX(D Athier) kept changing your name because you would not stop spamming. You kept doing a series of "............" all the damn time. I myself have told you not to do it. Other players I am sure have told you as well. You clearly don't listen all that well. Even when the RPG went down. You kept saying it was the reset. I told you in two threads it wasn't the reset and you just completely ignored it. Even after a RPG mod said it wasn't the reset you go to your clan thread and say we are getting reset. The mods get a little aggravated when someone doesn't listen to them and they most repeat themselves time and time again. Follow the rules, and do what is told to you the first time and you won't have a problem.

  13. #13
    Ghost
    Registered
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,991

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shards View Post
    Mods=power power=them getting to do what they want.

    Ha!!! Everybody knows freedom of speech is only a myth.
    if i had a nickel for every time i read that one

  14. #14
    Silver Member
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,119
    Gender

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Silh View Post
    if i had a nickel for every time i read that one
    How many nickles would you have? :3

  15. #15
    Take me on. Priss Princess Peckerpunch's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,842
    Gender
    Playing
    Diablo 3

    Default Re: Mod Problems

    If you ever speak out of line again, I will have you killed. No exceptions. You got that?

    But seriously... Alu here summed it up pretty nicely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer View Post
    Don't say bullshit about your clan being treated differently. Every clan is treated the same. ED and ES both got warnings in their clan threads about spam. Both were warned that they would be disbanded if they continued to spamed. FU and RD both got the same warning but both don't spam so the mods don't have to post in the clan thread multiple times to say stop. The mods didn't threaten your clan. If you can't tell the difference between a warning and being threatened then theres something wrong with you.

    And are you gay? Cause well... if a mod thought you were, maybe they were just wanting to tell everyone else you were?

    MegaManX(D Athier) kept changing your name because you would not stop spamming. You kept doing a series of "............" all the damn time. I myself have told you not to do it. Other players I am sure have told you as well. You clearly don't listen all that well. Even when the RPG went down. You kept saying it was the reset. I told you in two threads it wasn't the reset and you just completely ignored it. Even after a RPG mod said it wasn't the reset you go to your clan thread and say we are getting reset. The mods get a little aggravated when someone doesn't listen to them and they most repeat themselves time and time again. Follow the rules, and do what is told to you the first time and you won't have a problem.
    ALSO. I've never touched your signature. Ever. And I doubt any of us have.
    Last edited by Priss Princess Peckerpunch; May 25, 2008 at 06:23 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •