Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thread: Quiz

Registered
    Oct 2007

Default Quiz

I’ve seen in another forum a cool “game” that actually is a quiz concerning all about (and I mean anything at all) games. The games happens this way:
    1) someone makes any question about any game at all for any console (from the old Ness ‘till PS3, PC and portable are also include);
    2) the other have to answer it and are allowed to check the internet in order to find the answer;
    3) the question lasts - at maximum - 48 hours, if no one finds the answer, then the person who posted the current question answers it and someone (and I mean anyone at all) gets to start with another question and so on;
    4) if someone finds the answer, then it’s his (or her) turn to start a new question and so on;
    5) if after 24 hours, the person in charge of a new “contest” still didn’t make a question, then someone else (like in 3, anyone at all) may post a new question;
    6) if more than one person gives the right answer, then the first one to post “is the victor” and is in charge of a new question;
    7) if the person doesn’t want to make a question, they can pass their turn to someone or let it open for anyone;
    8) the contents are allowed to ask for some clues from the starter, in that case the starter types “Clue” and gives something. There is only one limitation - 5 clues at maximum.

It’s just for fun, don’t take too serious okay.
    When someone comes here, then they can also post their question (I'm letting anyone start it because I don't know if, I start, there will be people here, so anyone start it).
    Last edited by xickae; May 8, 2008 at 11:52 PM.