Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Default Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT - Consoles 2018

Noctis gameplay, Lightning now has her Lightning Returns outfit as well, so others may have third outfits I am hoping?

Also seems like you can fight summons, and I think there was 1 on 1? But it looked strange.

Edit: Oh no not 1 on 1, it just looked like it. I think its more like some mode where they are fighting over summon crystals.

XxDarkness_Shadowmaster69 xX VoidGear.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

That crystal defense (?) mode looks really cool, I hoped they would add more than just blunt fighting.

Yay for Noctis and yay for LR-Light.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I'm pretty hyped on Noctis. Even though he was already confirmed, it's nice to finally see his move set. I can't wait to see Ardyn next.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Tbh I'm much more interested to finally get the full old character roster back so they'll be all included in the initial console release.
    Golbez, Cloud of Darkness and Gabranth are still missing and I am certainly intrigued how they tweaked/changed Gabranth's move set since a) EX Mode is vastly different now compared to the old PSP versions and b) Ramza more or less already has the general gimmick that Gabranth used to have in the old games.

*manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

XxDarkness_Shadowmaster69 xX VoidGear.'s Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2015
    KH1 now. ;_; ♥

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    "The Void surpasses all."
    FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT.

(I love CoD)

Registered
    Jul 2009

inb4 censorship in international release

Registered
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Yeh, look at that.
    It's Miss Tentacle Titty, looking gorgeous as ever and still vaporizing everything with da particle lazer.

When Laguna enters this one he's going to get even more leg-cramps than in Duodecim. ;P

That leaves only Golbez and Gabranth, then the initial roster of the original is complete.
    I could imagine that the six initial downloadable characters mentioned via the Season pass includes the remaining missing contenders from Duodecim, namely Tifa, Laguna, Yuna, Gilgamesh, Prishe and possibly Aerith who was only an Assist before.

@Recon:
    I'm afraid they will censor as well.
    The original Dissidias didn't do it, but they were on a handheld and more niché than a major title on PS4.

Registered
    Jul 2008
    Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Final Fantasy IX

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    Yeh, look at that.
    It's Miss Tentacle Titty, looking gorgeous as ever and still vaporizing everything with da particle lazer.

When Laguna enters this one he's going to get even more leg-cramps than in Duodecim. ;P

That leaves only Golbez and Gabranth, then the initial roster of the original is complete.
    I could imagine that the six initial downloadable characters mentioned via the Season pass includes the remaining missing contenders from Duodecim, namely Tifa, Laguna, Yuna, Gilgamesh, Prishe and possibly Aerith who was only an Assist before.

@Recon:
    I'm afraid they will censor as well.
    The original Dissidias didn't do it, but they were on a handheld and more niché than a major title on PS4.

Since there’s only one character left to reveal, I’m pretty sure it will be Golbez, since Gabranth was a secret character in the original. He’d most likely be a part of the 6 DLC characters (instead of Aerith lol)

Although I’m kinda hoping all of those characters will be unlockable and not DLC. The DLC characters should be new to the series.
    Last edited by breaktheice16; October 11, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

Registered
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by breaktheice16 View Post
    Since there’s only one character left to reveal, I’m pretty sure it will be Golbez, since Gabranth was a secret character in the original. He’d most likely be a part of the 6 DLC characters (instead of Aerith lol)

Although I’m kinda hoping all of those characters will be unlockable and not DLC. The DLC characters should be new to the series.
    Only one?
    That's somewhat meh as Shantotto was also a secet character in the original and yet she's already in.

Characters capable of simply being unlocked do have to be part of the code package of the initial release version though which means they have to be finished development before the initial console version hits shelves.
    If there's only one character still to be revealed before release this won't work.

I'd also rather have the complete roster of original Dissidia and Duodecim back in place before any more experiments.
    We already have four completely new characters in the roster with Y'shtola, Ramza, Ace and Noctis as well for starters.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

I think the problem is it feels a little iffy to make us pay for characters that we have already played as? Like I will, since Tifa and Yuna were 2 of my mains...but I agree it would be better if they just patched the Duodecim people in for free or something, and the 6 DLC were all new.

I doubt anyone is unlockable, they seem barely able to finish this roster as is over 2 years lol. But I'd love to be surprised.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435