Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,011 of 1011
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Default Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    The last ones until Season 2, which is where all the hype is anyways. Square Enix ended up saving the best for last.
    Vivi and Zack? Or all the returning characters? Lol. I mean I do want all of them for sure, but tbh, I kinda found that whole season less hype since they were all insanely predictable.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    Vivi and Zack? Or all the returning characters? Lol. I mean I do want all of them for sure, but tbh, I kinda found that whole season less hype since they were all insanely predictable.
    Yeah that's true, but in my opinion, Square Enix completely failed to impress with any of the completely new characters. I'd much rather have the old cast over the newer ones. I will say however that Locke's and Yuna's spot is probably the most welcomed.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Yeah that's true, but in my opinion, Square Enix completely failed to impress with any of the completely new characters. I'd much rather have the old cast over the newer ones. I will say however that Locke's and Yuna's spot is probably the most welcomed.
    Oh, I get that. I mean, I would take Tifa over most of these newcomers so far, yeah. Also Gabranth over Vayne. So I get that feeling.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Moveset wise out of the new characters Rinoa is actually my favorite so far and although I do miss the rest of roster from the original Dissidias I think theme wise Vayne is an interesting choice.

Camel-Astronaut or whatever this dude is called I've already given my impressions in my previous post as well as Snow and Yuna while Locke looks like a mix of Zidane and Firion and his moves aren't exactly my forte.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    Moveset wise out of the new characters Rinoa is actually my favorite so far and although I do miss the rest of roster from the original Dissidias I think theme wise Vayne is an interesting choice.

Camel-Astronaut or whatever this dude is called I've already given my impressions in my previous post as well as Snow and Yuna while Locke looks like a mix of Zidane and Firion and his moves aren't exactly my forte.
    I still haven't played in a while tbh, but Rinoa seems like a character I will enjoy played as. I like the shoot style characters, tho it can be a nightmare to play them solo online lol...stuff like that is part of why I keep not going back to this game quite yet lol

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF9, Animal Crossing New Leaf, KH Unchained X US

So okay. We got a really interesting choice from FFXI:

I predicted either him and his brother or the Shadowlord would eventually show up with leaning toward Shadowlord; I guess it was Kam'lanaut instead...tho yeah. I can tell you from the boss, that was epic at 75, I never did the harder version. So yeaaaah. ^^

[Edit] Beaten, but still. Take it from me; he was one of 2 big bads from the first expansion pack.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768